Wipro Job Openings for Freshers/Exp On 29th Oct to 3rd Nov 2016
Wipro Job Openings for Freshers/ExpDesignation : Medical Officer
No Of Positions : Multiple
Qualification : Any Graduates
Also Read :
* More Graduates Jobs
Experience : 0 - 5 years
Location : Delhi
Also Read :
* Upcoming Delhi Walkin Drive
Salary : Rs. 1,75,000 - 3,25,000 P.A
Job Description :
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Performing preliminary step of Pharmcovigiliance that case intake
- Doing research work on adverse events or product complaints, or with an inquiry about the human health product
- Receiving calls from consumers and health care professionals with reports
- Verbal Probing for necessary information including but not limited to the adverse event(s), the patient's medical history, - Suspect product, concomitant drugs involved if any, and medication history of patient
- Answering to the inquiries, and respond to inquiries in a knowledgeable manner
- Completing various safety reports regarding the contact through computer based database system
Company Profile :
Wipro Ltd (NYSE:WIT) is a global information technology, consulting and outsourcing company with services spanning financial services, retail, transportation, manufacturing, healthcare services, energy and utilities, technology, telecom and media.
Serving clients in 175+ cities across 6 continents, we help customers do business better by leveraging our industry-wide experience, deep technology expertise, comprehensive portfolio of services and vertically aligned business model. Our 55+ dedicated emerging technologies ‘Centers of Excellence’ enable us to harness the latest technology for delivering business capability to our clients. Wipro also champions optimised utilization of natural resources, capital and talent.
We are a trusted partner of choice for global businesses looking to ‘differentiate at the front’ and ‘standardise at the core’ through technology interventions. As organizations re-engineer themselves to be more responsive to customer needs, Wipro is well positioned to be a partner and co-innovator to businesses in their transformation journey - by identifying new growth opportunities and facilitating their foray into new sectors and markets.
Apply Mode : Walk in
Also Read : This Week Walkins Drives
Walk In Date : 29th October to 3rd November 2016
Walk In Time : 11 AM to 4 PM
Also Read : Wipro Upcoming Walkins Drives
Interview Venue Details :
Wipro,A- 23, Mathura Road,
Sarita Vihar, Near Sarita Vihar Metro Station,
New Delhi - 44.
Wipro Job Openings for Freshers/Exp On 29th Oct to 3rd Nov 2016 Reviewed by hanimi on 03:36:00 Rating: