Xerox Walkins Drive For Experience On 6th September 2016
Xerox Walkins Drive For Experience
Designation : Client Services Specialist
No Of Positions : Multiple
Qualification : Any Graduates
Also Read :
Experience : 2 - 4 years
Location : Delhi/NCR(National Capital Region)
Also Read :
Salary : As Per Industry
Job Description :
* Assume responsibility for quality and timeliness of all tasks delegated by Client Managers. The list will include but will not be limited to Task List.
* Participate in internal communications on standard processes and reporting.
* Participate in meetings and on conference calls regarding current projects, updates and projections; lead as directed by Sr. Client Manager.
* Troubleshoot application and data issues and direct to the appropriate XLS contacts.
* Complete standard tasks with limited instruction and supervision.
* Understand and mitigate risk.
* Escalate high risk, complex or problematic issues to Manager.
* Manage complex projects and work requests with consistent accuracy and completeness.
* Work collaboratively and productively with members of XLS to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
Mandatory Requirement :
* You should be open to work in 24 x 7 environment.
* Candidate with less than 3 yrs experience will not be eligible for this position.
* Candidate should possess excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) as the job includes extensive interaction with US counterparts, teams and stakeholders.
* You will not be eligible for this position in case you have been interviewed by Xerox in last 6 months.
Recruitment Process :
Also Read :
Company Profile :
Xerox Corporation is an American global corporation that sells business services and document technology products. Xerox is headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut (moved from Stamford, Connecticut in October 2007), though its largest population of employees is based around Rochester, New York, the area in which the company was founded. The company purchased Affiliated Computer Services for $6.4 billion in early 2010. As a large developed company, it is consistently placed in the list of Fortune 500 companies.
Researchers at Xerox and its Palo Alto Research Center invented several important elements of personal computing, such as the desktop metaphor GUI, the computer mouse and desktop computing. These features were frowned upon by the then board of directors, who ordered the Xerox engineers to share them with Apple technicians. The features were taken on by Apple and, later, Microsoft. Partly thanks to these features, these two firms would then go on to duopolize the personal computing world. Xerox also invented Ethernet.
Xerox was founded in 1906 in Rochester as The Haloid Photographic Company, which originally manufactured photographic paper and equipment.
In 1938 Chester Carlson, a physicist working independently, invented a process for printing images using an electrically charged drum and dry powder "toner". However, it would take more than 20 years of refinement before the first automated machine to make copies was commercialized, using a document feeder, scanning light, and a rotating drum.
Apply Mode : Walk in
Also Read : This Week Walk in Drives
Walk In Date : 6th September 2016
Walk In Time : 03:00 PM to 04:00 PM
Walk In Venue :
Xerox Business Services India Pvt. Ltd.
Logix Cyber Park, C-28 & 29,
4th Floor, Tower-A
Sector-62, Block: C,
Also Read : Xerox Upcoming Walk in Drives
Xerox Walkins Drive For Experience On 6th September 2016 Reviewed by Ramesh Reddy on 21:32:00 Rating: