UPSC Direct Recruitment 2016
UPSC Direct Recruitment
Name of Post :
1. Prosecutors - 04
2. Senior Scientific Officer - 02
3. Foreman - 14
4. Assistant Legislative Counsel - 09
5. Assistant Professor - 05
6. Medical Officer - 32 posts
* For Medical Officer : A recognized Medical qualification included in the First or the Second Schedule of Part-II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of educational qualification included in Part-IInd of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions stipulated in section 13(3) of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
* For Foreman (Mechanical) : Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Technology plus one year experience in relevant field OR Associate Member of Institution of Engineers in Mechanical Engineering plus one year experience in the relevant field from a recognized organization.
* For Post Wise Qualification Details Go To Official Notification.
Also Read :
Age Limit :
For Postwise Age Details Go To Official Ntification.
Pay Scale :
Pay Scale Details Go To Official Ntification.
Selection Procedure :
Test & Interview
Also Read :
Application Fee :
For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is - 25/- & For All Other Candidates (ST/SC/PH/women) Application Fee is - Nil
How to Apply :
All Eligible Candidates may fill the online application through official website www.upsconline.nic.in before or on 29-09-2016.
See More : New Delhi Jobs
Important Dates to Remember :
Last Date for Registration of Online Application Form Is: 29-09-2016 .
You may get other details about UPSC Direct Recruitment 2016 through this Official Notification.Interested aspirants can stay connected with web portal to achieve latest updates for UPSC.
To Apply Online For UPSC Direct Recruitment 2016
See More : Upcoming UPSC Jobs
Related Jobs :
About The UPSC :
The Union Public Service Commission is India's central agency authorised to conduct the Civil Services Examination, Indian Forest Service examination, Engineering Services Examination, Combined Defence Services Examination, National Defence Academy Examination, Naval Academy Examination, Combined Medical Services Examination, Special Class Railway Apprentice, Indian Economic Service/Indian Statistical Service Examination, Combined Geoscientist and Geologist Examination, and Central Armed Police Forces(Assistant Commandant) Examination.
The agency's charter is granted by the Constitution of India. Articles 315 to 323 of Part XIV of the constitution, titled as Services Under the Union and the States, provide for a Public Service Commission for the Union and for each state. The examination is one of the toughest examinations in India with success rate of 0.1%–0.3%.
UPSC Direct Recruitment 2016 Reviewed by Ramesh Reddy on 01:24:00 Rating: