TCS Walkins Drive For Freshers
TCS Walkins Drive For Freshers
Designation : US Voice Process
No Of Positions : Various
Qualification : Any Graduates
Also Read : More Graduates Jobs
Experience : 1 - 5 years
Location : Hyderabad
Also Read : More Hyderabad Walkin Drives
Salary : As Per Industry
Job Description :
1. Minimum of 13 months experience in any international voice process.
2. Should have excellent communication skills.
3. Must be flexible to work in a 24/7 shift.
4. Ability to handle customer escalations.
5. Minimum 15yrs of regular education (10th + 12th + 3 years Graduation).
6. Graduates through Open Universities / Correspondence graduates can also apply.
7. Not more than 2 years of gap in Graduation or Employment.
8. Willingness to work in any Shifts can only apply.
9. Relieving letters from all the previous companies are mandatory.
10. Candidates who have attended the selection process in the last 6 months will not be eligible to apply again.
Recruitment Process :
Also Read : Interview Tips For Freshers/Exp
Company Profile :
Tata Consultancy Services Limited (TCS) is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) service, consulting and business solutions company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is a subsidiary of the Tata Group and operates in 46 countries. TCS is one of the largest Indian companies by market capitalization ($80 billion). TCS is now placed among the ‘Big 4’ most valuable IT services brands worldwide. In 2015, TCS is ranked 64th overall in the Forbes World's Most Innovative Companies ranking, making it both the highest-ranked IT services company and the first Indian company. It is the world's 10th largest IT services provider, measured by the revenues. As of December 2015, it is ranked 10th on the Fortune India 500 list.
Tata Consultancy Service Limited was founded in 1968 by a division of Tata Sons Limited. Its early contracts included punched card services to sister company TISCO (now Tata Steel), working on an Inter-Branch Reconciliation System for the Central Bank of India, and providing bureau services to Unit Trust of India.In 1975, TCS delivered an electronic depository and trading system called SECOM for the Swiss company SIS SegaInterSettle (deutsch); it also developed System X for the Canadian Depository System and automated the Johannesburg Stock Exchange.It associated with a Swiss partner, TKS Teknosoft, which it later acquired.
In 1980, TCS established India's first dedicated software research and development centre, the Tata Research Development and Design Centre (TRDDC) in Pune. In 1981, it established India's first client-dedicated offshore development centre, set up for clients Tandem. TCS later (1993) partnered with Canada-based software factory Integrity Software Corp, which TCS later acquired.
Apply Mode : Walk in
Also Read : This Week Walk in Drives
Walk In Date : 8th to 10th Sept 2016
Walk In Time : 1:00 PM to 04:00 PM
Walk In Venue :
TCS Synergy Park, NON-SEZ Unit,
Opposite to DLF Building,
Premises2-56/1/36, Survey No 26,
CMC Campus, Gachibowli, Hyderabad,
Contact Person : SriRam
Also Read : More TCS Walk in Drives
TCS Walkins Drive For Freshers Reviewed by Unknown on 00:17:00 Rating: