TCS Walkins Drive For Experience On 15th September 2016
TCS Walkins Drive For Experience
Designation : Java/Mainframe Production Support professionals
No Of Positions : Multiple
Also Read :
Experience : 2 - 4 years
Location : Hyderabad
Also Read :
Salary : As Per Industry
Job Description :
1. Any Graduate (or) Post Graduate with (2 to 4 years) experience Java/Mainframe Production Support can apply.
2. Should possess excellent Communication skills, both written and verbal.
3. 24/7 Production Support.
4. ITIL and monitoring support knowledge is must.
5. Minimum 2-4 years of work experience is MUST.
6. Basic knowledge in MS Office package.
7. Minimum 15yrs of regular education (10th + 12th + 3 years Graduation)
8. Graduates through Open Universities / Correspondence graduates need not apply
9. Not more than 2 years of gap in Graduation or Employment.
10. Relieving letters from all the previous companies are mandatory.
11. Candidates who have attended the selection process in the last 6 months will not be eligible to apply again.
12. Should be flexible to work in any shifts
13. Candidates who can join within 30 days can only apply.
Recruitment Process :
Also Read :
Company Profile :
Tata Consultancy Services Limited was founded in 1968 by a division of Tata Sons Limited. Its early contracts included punched card services to sister company TISCO (now Tata Steel), working on an Inter-Branch Reconciliation System for the Central Bank of India, and providing bureau services to Unit Trust of India.
In 1975, TCS delivered an electronic depository and trading system called SECOM for the Swiss company SIS SegaInterSettle (deutsch); it also developed System X for the Canadian Depository System and automated the Johannesburg Stock Exchange. It associated with a Swiss partner, TKS Teknosoft, which it later acquired.
In 1980, TCS established India's first dedicated software research and development centre, the Tata Research Development and Design Centre (TRDDC) in Pune. In 1985, it established India's first client-dedicated offshore development centre, set up for clients Tandem. TCS later (1993) partnered with Canada-based software factory Integrity Software Corp, which TCS later acquired.
In anticipation of the Y2K bug and the launch of a unified European currency, Euro.
Apply Mode : Walk in
Also Read : This Week Walk in Drives
Walk In Date : 15th September 2016
Walk In Time : 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Walk In Venue :
Tata Consultancy Services
TCS Synergy Park,
Opposite to DLF Building,
Survey No 26, CMC Campus,
Hyderabad, Telangana 500019.
Contact Person : Sriram
Also Read : TCS Upcoming Walk in Drives
TCS Walkins Drive For Experience On 15th September 2016 Reviewed by Ramesh Reddy on 22:51:00 Rating: