Quality Care Walkins Drive For Freshers On 6th October 2016
Quality Care Walkins Drive For FreshersDesignation : Nurse
No Of Positions : 25
Qualification : Any Graduates
Also Read :
* More Graduates Jobs
Experience : 0 - 5 years
Location : Hyderabad
Also Read :
* Upcoming Hyderabad Walkins Drives
Salary : As Per Industry
Job Description :
- Ensuring patients endorsement, carrying out tasks assigned by ward in-charge.
- Monitoring vital signs, conducting ongoing assessments of patients and updating patient records/case sheets.
- Planning and providing basic care according to the priority needs of the patients.
- Accompanying consultants on rounds and carrying out their orders.
- Maintaining personal hygiene of patients, administering medication using correct procedures.
- Taking responsibility for admission, discharge and transfer of patients.
- Maintaining safety of wards and providing a safe environment.
Also Read :
Company Profile :
The CARE Hospitals Group is a multispecialty healthcare provider, with 15 hospitals serving 7 cities across 6 states of India. The regional leader in tertiary care in South/Central India and among the top 4 pan-Indian hospital chains, CARE Hospitals delivers comprehensive care in more than 30 specialties in tertiary care settings.
Adopting a service-oriented delivery model, CARE Hospitals provides cost-effective medical care, with an uncompromising commitment to its core purpose, “To provide care that people trust.” Founded in 1997 by Dr B Soma Raju and a team of India’s leading cardiologists, the CARE Hospitals’ founders developed Asia’s first indigenous coronary stent — the ‘Kalam-Raju stent,’ named after Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, former President of India, and Dr B Soma Raju, Chairman and Managing Director, CARE Hospitals Group. This is just one of the many innovations developed at CARE Hospitals, which strives to make healthcare affordable for all, while ensuring clinical outcomes at par with international standards.
Apply Mode : Walk in
Also Read : This Week Walkins Drives
Walk In Date : 3rd October To 6th October 2016
Walk In Time : 10 AM
Interview venue Details :
Road No 1 Banjara Hills ,
Also Read : Quality Care Upcoming Walkins Drives
Online Test Practice Exams Papers
Quality Care Walkins Drive For Freshers On 6th October 2016 Reviewed by hanimi on 03:12:00 Rating: