Paras Hospitals Walkins Drive For Freshers On 24th September 2016
Paras Hospitals Walkins Drive For Freshers
Designation : Medical Officer
Qualification : Any Graduates
Also Read :
Experience : 0 - 5 years
Location : Patna
Also Read :
Salary : Rs 4,00,000 - 8,00,000 P.A
Job Description :
* To attend the patient and perform initial assessment
* To give the proper medication decided by concerned consultant.
* To inform to the respective specialist doctors and follow-up accordingly.
* Timely follow-op the patient and make sure investigation ordered by the consultant carried out.
* To attend the SOS calls.
* To ensure the proper medication of assigned Beds, expiry date and other relevant details in case of transfusion of Blood or Blood products.
* To shift the patient to ICU according to the condition of the patient
* To Prepare the Discharge Summery of the patients
* Performing Surgical Procedures according to the set guidelines and Procedures
* Promotional activities of the Hospital as well as of the Deptt.
* Performing the Procedures which he is capable of within given Protocols
Recruitment Process :
Also Read :
Company Profile :
Paras Healthcare was established in 2006, with the mission of providing specialized tertiary medical care services at affordable prices to under served communities across the country. This private healthcare provider stands apart from others in its vision of making healthcare for all a reality for ordinary people in rural and remote regions. Every single individual working in a ‘Paras’ hospital- from doctors to nurses and the management- is united in the endeavor to deliver top quality healthcare to all. Paras Healthcare is a leader in establishing specialized hospitals in places that lack access to healthcare, specifically super specialty tertiary care.
The expansion strategy of Paras Healthcare has been broken into two Phases; Phase 1 is from 2015 to 2020 and Phase 2 is from 2021 to 2028. Expansion will primarily be in Tier 2 cities of the North Indian Hindi-speaking belt. “Our target is cities with a population of 2m+ that have a Medical College,” highlights Dr. Dharminder Nagar, Managing Director, Paras Healthcare. The focus will be on establishing tertiary care centers that focus on Oncology, Cardiology, Orthopedics and Neurology. These will evolve into specialized transplant centers.
Apply Mode : Walk in
Also Read : This Week Walk in Drives
Walk In Date : 24th September 2016
Walk In Time : 11:00 AM
Walk In Venue :
Patna, Bihar,India 800014
Contact Person : Taru
Also Read : Paras Hospitals Upcoming Walk in Drives
Online Test Practice Exams : Click Here
Paras Hospitals Walkins Drive For Freshers On 24th September 2016 Reviewed by Ramesh Reddy on 22:16:00 Rating: