Airtel Walkins Drive For Experience On 14th to 16th September 2016
Airtel Walkins Drive For Experience
Designation : Retail Store Manager
Qualification : Any Graduates
Also Read :
Experience : 1 - 6 years
Location : Mumbai
Also Read :
Salary : As Per Industry
Job Description :
* Adherence of Store Operations in line with pre-defined SOPs.
* Ensure that the look and feel of the store is as per guidelines/standards.
* Track efficient Cash handling; prevent shoplifting / ensure safety and security.
* Visual merchandising as per plan / guidelines.
* Inventory and stock management to prevent stock-outs or excess Inventory.
* KPI reporting as per guidelines and on-time.
* To achieve the target on conversion from the walk in customers in terms of Sales from new
* acquisitions & up-sell.
* To ensure required MIS & tracking at CRO levels.
* Manage Store expenses are as per plan.
* Provide suggestions /feedback to improve store productivity.
* Ensure adherence to CE guidelines.
* Manage staff allocation based on demand at point in time.
* Personally step in to handle demanding customers.
Recruitment Process :
Also Read :
Company Profile :
Bharti Airtel Limited is an Indian global telecommunications services company headquartered in New Delhi, India. It operates in 20 countries across South Asia, Africa, and the Channel Islands. Airtel provides GSM, 3G and 4G LTE mobile services, fixed line broadband and voice services depending upon the country of operation. It is the largest mobile network operator in India and the third largest in the world with 325 million subscribers. Airtel was named India's second most valuable brand in the first ever Brandz ranking by Millward Brown and WPP plc.
Airtel is credited with pioneering the business strategy of outsourcing all of its business operations except marketing, sales and finance and building the 'minutes factory' model of low cost and high volumes. The strategy has since been adopted by several operators. Airtel's equipment is provided and maintained by Ericsson and Nokia Solutions and Networks whereas IT support is provided by IBM. The transmission towers are maintained by subsidiaries and joint venture companies of Bharti including Bharti Infratel and Indus Towers in India.Ericsson agreed for the first time to be paid by the minute for installation and maintenance of their equipment rather than being paid up front, which allowed Airtel to provide low call rates of ₹1/minute (US$0.02/minute).
Apply Mode : Walk in
Also Read : This Week Walk in Drives
Walk In Date : 14th to 16th September 2016
Walk In Time : 10:00 AM to 04:00 PM
Walk In Venue :
Bharti Airtel Ltd.,
Interface 7, Mindspace,
Link Road, Malad West,
Also Read : Airtel Upcoming Walk in Drives
Airtel Walkins Drive For Experience On 14th to 16th September 2016 Reviewed by Ramesh Reddy on 03:10:00 Rating: