Xerox Walkins Drive For Freshers/Exp On 6th August 2016
Xerox Conducting Walkin Dive for Freshers/Exp in Noida Locations. Xerox Hiring for Systems Development Associate Candidates on Willing and hard working candidates should be going to Walkin Interviews on schedule date and venue
Xerox Walkins Drive For Freshers/Exp
Designation : Systems Development Associate
No Of Positions : Multiple
Also Read : More Graduates Jobs
Experience : 1 - 3 Years
Location : Noida
Also Read :
Salary : As Per Industry
Job Description :
* Develop and provide software solutions to fulfill requirements within stringent timelines.
* Consistently implement stable and efficient code conforming to project coding standards within a defined architecture.
* Work with internal teams and stakeholders to understand and analyze their needs and to ensure that proposed solution caters to same.
* Implement Unit tests and Functional tests to ascertain highest quality of deliverables.
* Participate in code reviews; present code to the team for review and effectively review the code of other team members to ensure all accepted code meets team standards and accurately realizes requirements and design.
* Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of the current application.
* Exhibit and demonstrate a positive attitude and have the ability to give/receive constructive criticism.
Minimum Requirements :
* Minimum B.E./B.TECH. Degree in IT, CS, or a related field.
* 1-3 years of professional Database development experience in any one of following technologies is a must: SQL, PL/SQL, MS-SQL Server, Sybase etc.
* Should have excellent hands-on experience in UNIX, SHELL Scripting.
* Database performance tuning and Query optimization experience on any databases is a must.
* PERL development experience is preferred.
* Ability to work productively in a role-based team environment.
* Knowledge of eDiscovery domain will be preferred.
* Candidate should possess excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) as the job includes extensive interaction with US counterparts, teams and stakeholders
* Flexible to work in shifts
Recruitment Process :
Also Read :
Company Profile :
Xerox Corporation is an American global corporation that sells business services and document technology products. Xerox is headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut (moved from Stamford, Connecticut in October 2007), though its largest population of employees is based around Rochester, New York, the area in which the company was founded. The company purchased Affiliated Computer Services for $6.4 billion in early 2010. As a large developed company, it is consistently placed in the list of Fortune 500 companies.
Researchers at Xerox and its Palo Alto Research Center invented several important elements of personal computing, such as the desktop metaphor GUI, the computer mouse and desktop computing. These features were frowned upon by the then board of directors, who ordered the Xerox engineers to share them with Apple technicians. The features were taken on by Apple and, later, Microsoft. Partly thanks to these features, these two firms would then go on to duopolize the personal computing world. Xerox also invented Ethernet.
Xerox was founded in 1906 in Rochester as The Haloid Photographic Company, which originally manufactured photographic paper and equipment.
In 1938 Chester Carlson, a physicist working independently, invented a process for printing images using an electrically charged drum and dry powder "toner". However, it would take more than 20 years of refinement before the first automated machine to make copies was commercialized, using a document feeder, scanning light, and a rotating drum.
Apply Mode : Walk in
Also Read : This Week Walk in Drives
Walk In Date : 6th August 2016
Walk In Time : 11:00 AM to 02:00 PM
Walk In Venue :
Xerox Business Services India Private Limited
Logix Cyber Park,
C-28 & 29,
Also Read : Xerox Upcoming Walk in Drives
Xerox Walkins Drive For Freshers/Exp On 6th August 2016 Reviewed by Ramesh Reddy on 20:00:00 Rating: