Xerox Walkin Drive For Experience On 24th to 26th August 2016
Xerox Walkins Drive For Experience
Designation : Production Support Analyst
No Of Positions : Multiple
Qualification : Any Graduates
Also Read :
Experience : 1 - 3 Years
Location : Bangalore
Also Read :
Salary : As Per Industry
Job Description :
* Minimum B.E./B.TECH. degree in IT, CS, or a related field.
* Minimum 1-3 years of Production support experience with a reputed organization.
* Analyst should have in-depth knowledge and hands on experience of handling time-critical Production issues/Incidents and shall be proficient in support procedures, functions and escalation procedures.
* Should be well versed with Basic Database concepts, SQL, PL/SQL, Query Tuning, Query optimization and handling prod db issues.
* Should be proficient to work on UNIX/LINUX operating systems with exhaustive exposure on UNIX general purpose utilities to interrogate and analyze production issues.
* Should be well abreast with Shell Scripting and working in UNIX editors such vi, vim etc.
Knowledge and exposure of PERL is preferred.
* Candidate should possess excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) as the job includes extensive interaction with US counterparts, teams and stakeholders.
* Should have strong teamwork ethic willing to jump in to assist others.
* Accountability, Ownership and Commitment to quality and deadlines.
* An independent worker who will take the initiative to ensure goals are met.
* Ability to work under pressure with changing objectives and deadlines.
* Creative problem solver with strong analytical skills.
* Willingness to work in 24/7 rotational shift
Recruitment Process :
Also Read :
Company Profile :
Xerox Corporation is an American global corporation that sells business services and document technology products. Xerox is headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut (moved from Stamford, Connecticut in October 2007), though its largest population of employees is based around Rochester, New York, the area in which the company was founded. The company purchased Affiliated Computer Services for $6.4 billion in early 2010. As a large developed company, it is consistently placed in the list of Fortune 500 companies.
Researchers at Xerox and its Palo Alto Research Center invented several important elements of personal computing, such as the desktop metaphor GUI, the computer mouse and desktop computing. These features were frowned upon by the then board of directors, who ordered the Xerox engineers to share them with Apple technicians. The features were taken on by Apple and, later, Microsoft. Partly thanks to these features, these two firms would then go on to duopolize the personal computing world. Xerox also invented Ethernet.
Xerox was founded in 1906 in Rochester as The Haloid Photographic Company, which originally manufactured photographic paper and equipment.
In 1938 Chester Carlson, a physicist working independently, invented a process for printing images using an electrically charged drum and dry powder "toner". However, it would take more than 20 years of refinement before the first automated machine to make copies was commercialized, using a document feeder, scanning light, and a rotating drum.
Apply Mode : Walk in
Also Read : This Week Walk in Drives
Walk In Date : 24th to 26th August 2016
Walk In Time : 12:30 PM to 03:00 PM
Walk In Venue :
Xerox Business Services India Private Limited
Logix Cyber Park,
C-28 & 29,
Contact Person : Neena
Also Read : Xerox Upcoming Walk in Drives
Xerox Walkin Drive For Experience On 24th to 26th August 2016 Reviewed by Ramesh Reddy on 22:28:00 Rating: