WNS Walkin Drive For Freshers On 9th August 2016
WNS Conducting Walkin Dive for Freshers in Gurgaon Locations. WNS Hiring for Internship Role Business Research Candidates on Willing and hard working candidates should be going to Walkin Interviews on schedule date and venue
WNS Walkins Drive For Freshers
Designation : Internship Role Business Research
No Of Positions : Multiple
Qualification : Any Graduates
Also Read :
Experience : 0 - 1 Years
Location : Gurgaon
Also Read :
Salary : As Per Industry
Job Description :
* The candidate will be primarily responsible for providing business research using secondary as well as primary research techniques.
* Understanding about banks and their key data
* Candidate should possess sound knowledge in Finance and related concepts
* Responsible for delivering 100% quality
* Meeting targets & strict deadlines
* Candidate should be flexible with extra working hours as per business requirement
* The candidate should have decent verbal and written communication skills.
* Candidate should possess good secondary research skills & effective data presentation skills.
* Should be proficient in Excel and other MS Office Applications.
* Ability to work individually and in the team
Recruitment Process :
Also Read :
Company Profile :
WNS Global is a global business process management company headquartered in Mumbai, India. It has more than 32,000 professionals working in 42 "delivery centers" across the world, including India, United States, United Kingdom, China, Costa Rica, Philippines, Poland, Romania, South Africa, and Sri Lanka. Adrian T. Dillon is the Chairman of the Board and Keshav R Murugesh is the group CEO.
WNS is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol WNS. The company operates in two segments: WNS Global BPO and WNS Auto Claims BPO. Its clients are primarily in the travel, banking, financial services, insurance, healthcare and utilities, retail and consumer product industries.
The company’s clients include Air Canada, British Airways, Virgin Atlantic Airways, FirstMangus Financial, IndyMac Bank, Tesco and Travelocity, a subsidiary of Sabre Holdings.
WNS began operations as a captive / in-house unit of British Airways in 1996 and was known as WNS World Network Services. From 300 employees in 2003, WNS has expanded to over 32,000 people today. It has 40 delivery centers worldwide and services over 200 Fortune 500 companies.
Apply Mode : Walk in
Also Read : This Week Walk in Drives
Walk In Date : 9th August 2016
Walk In Time : 11:00 AM to 05:00 PM
Walk In Venue :
WNS Global Services (P) Ltd
11th floor of Block A2 & A3,
DLF World Tech park DLF IT SEZ,
SECTOR 30, NH8, SILOKHERA,
Contact person : Ritika
Also Read : WNS Upcoming Freshers Walkins
WNS Walkin Drive For Freshers On 9th August 2016 Reviewed by Ramesh Reddy on 03:14:00 Rating: