Wipro Walkin Drive For Freshers On 13th to 16th August 2016
Wipro Conducting Walkin Dive for Freshers in Hyderabad Locations. Wipro Hiring for Voice Process Candidates on Willing and hard working candidates should be going to Walkin Interviews on schedule date and venue
Wipro Walkins Drive For Freshers
Designation : Voice Process
No Of Positions : Multiple
Qualification : Any Graduates
Also Read :
Experience : 0 - 2 Years
Location : Hyderabad
Also Read :
Salary : As Per Industry
Job Description :
* Responsible for resolution of issues faced by the customers.
* Quickly and accurately perform multi-tasks like documenting information, seeking information and problem solving.
* Work effectively as a team member and facilitate cooperative environment to meet and exceed customer expectations
* State of the art work place with very Professional environment
* Excellent Communication Skills in & Interpersonal Skills.
* Should be Fluent in English, Hindi& Telugu.
* Should be Customer Centricity
* Should have a passport or atleast applied for a passport
* Any Graduate or Under-Graduate, Post Graduates(People Pursuing Regular Course/Studies cannot apply)
* Working Days 6 Days a Week & 1 Days Off Should be Flexible to work for 24/7 shift.(Rotational Shift & Rotational Week-Off)
Recruitment Process :
Also Read :
Company Profile :
Wipro Limited (Western India Palm Refined Oils Limited or more recently, Western India Products Limited) is an Indian Information Technology Services corporation headquartered in Bangalore, India.
In 2013, Wipro demerged its non-IT businesses into a separate companies to bring in more focus on independent businesses.
The company was incorporated on 29 December 1945, in Mumbai by Mohamed Premji as 'Western India Palm Refined Oil Limited', later abbreviated to 'Wipro'. It was initially set up as a manufacturer of vegetable and refined oils in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India under the trade names of Kisan, Sunflower and Camel. The company logo still contains a sunflower to reflect products of the original business.
In 1966, after Mohamed Premji’s death, his son Azim Premji returned home from Stanford University and took over Wipro as its chairman at the age of 21.
During the 1970s and 1980s, the company shifted its focus to new business opportunities in the IT and computing industry, which was at a nascent stage in India at the time. On 7 June 1977, the name of the company changed from Western India Vegetable Products Limited, to Wipro Products Limited.
The year 1980 marked the arrival of Wipro in the IT domain. In 1982, the name was changed from Wipro Products Limited to Wipro Limited. Meanwhile, Wipro continued to expand in the consumer products domain with the launch of "Ralak" a tulsi-based family soap and "Wipro Jasmine", a toilet soap.
Apply Mode : Walk in
Also Read : This Week Walk in Drives
Walk In Date : 13th to 16th August 2016
Walk In Time : 10:30 AM to 03:00 PM
Walk In Venue :
Wipro BPS Limtied,
Survey No. 203/1,
Also Read : Wipro Upcoming Walk in Drives
Wipro Walkin Drive For Freshers On 13th to 16th August 2016 Reviewed by Ramesh Reddy on 21:32:00 Rating: