Wipro Walkin Dive for Freshers On 3rd to 4th August 2016
Wipro Conducting Walkin Dive for Freshers in Delhi Locations. Wipro Hiring for Pharmacovigilance Officer Candidates on Willing and hard working candidates should be going to Walkin Interviews on schedule date and venue
Wipro Walkins Dive for Freshers
No Of Positions : Multiple
Qualification : Any Graduates
Also Read : More Graduates Jobs
Experience : 0 - 5 years
Location : Delhi
Also Read :
Salary : Rs 1,75,000 - 3,25,000 P.A
Job Description :
* Excellent English Communication both written and Spoken
Performing preliminary step of Pharmcovigiliance that case intake
* Doing research work on adverse events or product complaints, or with an inquiry about the human health product
* Receiving calls from consumers and health care professionals with reports
* Verbal Probing for necessary information including but not limited to the adverse event(s), the patient's medical history, - Suspect product, concomitant drugs involved if any, and medication history of patient
* Answering to the inquiries, and respond to inquiries in a knowledgeable manner
* Completing various safety reports regarding the contact through computer based database system
* Receiving adverse drug reaction or adverse event information Medical coding of terms according to Med DRA. WHO medical dictionary Filling AEM (Adverse event management) forms and generating adverse event reports according to ICH-guidelines E2A, E2B, E2E Writing narratives for adverse events
* Ability to work under pressure and deliver
* Comfortable working in Voice Process
* Comfortable with night shifts
* Immediate Joining
Documents Required :
* Updated and Printed Resume
* 2 Passport Sized Colored Photographs
* Govt. Photo ID
* Certificate of Registration
MENTION RUPSHIKHA RAY ON THE TOP OF YOUR RESUME.
Recruitment Process :
Also Read :
Company Profile :
Wipro Limited (Western India Palm Refined Oils Limited or more recently, Western India Products Limited) is an Indian Information Technology Services corporation headquartered in Bangalore, India.
In 2013, Wipro demerged its non-IT businesses into a separate companies to bring in more focus on independent businesses.
The company was incorporated on 29 December 1945, in Mumbai by Mohamed Premji as 'Western India Palm Refined Oil Limited', later abbreviated to 'Wipro'. It was initially set up as a manufacturer of vegetable and refined oils in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India under the trade names of Kisan, Sunflower and Camel. The company logo still contains a sunflower to reflect products of the original business.
In 1966, after Mohamed Premji’s death, his son Azim Premji returned home from Stanford University and took over Wipro as its chairman at the age of 21.
During the 1970s and 1980s, the company shifted its focus to new business opportunities in the IT and computing industry, which was at a nascent stage in India at the time. On 7 June 1977, the name of the company changed from Western India Vegetable Products Limited, to Wipro Products Limited.
Apply Mode : Walk in
Also Read : This Week Walk in Drives
Walk In Date : 3rd to 4th August 2016
Walk In Time : 11:00 AM to 04:00 PM
Walk In Venue :
Near Sarita Vihar Metro Station,
New Delhi - 44
Contact Person : Ritu Mishra
Also Read : Wipro Upcoming Walk in Drives
Wipro Walkin Dive for Freshers On 3rd to 4th August 2016 Reviewed by Ramesh Reddy on 02:18:00 Rating: