TCS Walkin Drive For Freshers On 20th August 2016
TCS Walkins Drive For Freshers
Designation : Citizen Service Executives
Qualification : Any Graduates
Also Read :
Experience : 0 Years
Location : Kolkata
Also Read :
Salary : Rs 50,000 - 1,00,000 P.A
Job Description :
1. Decent in English and Local language
2. Required Qualification - 10+2 +3
3. Candidates with minimum 45% and above marks obtained in Class 10th - Highest Qualification can only apply
4. Computer savvy and good keyboard skills with accuracy (mandatory)
5. B.E. / B.Tech need not apply. (In case you receive this e mail please ignore since it is a system generated mail)
6. Candidates who have already attended the face to face interview in the last 6 months need not apply.
7. Candidates waiting for results in any qualification need not appear
8. Age Limit - Up to 25 years can attend this interview.
Recruitment Process :
Also Read :
Company Profile :
Tata Consultancy Services Limited was founded in 1968 by a division of Tata Sons Limited. Its early contracts included punched card services to sister company TISCO (now Tata Steel), working on an Inter-Branch Reconciliation System for the Central Bank of India, and providing bureau services to Unit Trust of India.
In 1975, TCS delivered an electronic depository and trading system called SECOM for the Swiss company SIS SegaInterSettle (deutsch); it also developed System X for the Canadian Depository System and automated the Johannesburg Stock Exchange. It associated with a Swiss partner, TKS Teknosoft, which it later acquired.
In 1980, TCS established India's first dedicated software research and development centre, the Tata Research Development and Design Centre (TRDDC) in Pune. In 1985, it established India's first client-dedicated offshore development centre, set up for clients Tandem. TCS later (1993) partnered with Canada-based software factory Integrity Software Corp, which TCS later acquired.
In anticipation of the Y2K bug and the launch of a unified European currency, Euro. Tata Consultancy Services created the factory model for Y2K conversion and developed software tools which automated the conversion process and enabled third-party developer and client implementation.
TCS entered the small and medium enterprises market for the first time in 2011, with cloud-based offerings. On the last trading day of 2011, it overtook RIL to achieve the highest market capitalisation of any India-based company. In the 2011/12 fiscal year, TCS achieved annual revenues of over US$10 billion for the first time.
Apply Mode : Walk in
Also Read : This Week Walk in Drives
Walk In Date : 20th August 2016
Walk In Time : 10:30 AM to 03:30 PM
Walk In Venue :
Passport Seva Kendra
Contact Person : Soumen Paul
Also Read : TCS Upcoming Freshers Walkins
TCS Walkin Drive For Freshers On 20th August 2016 Reviewed by Ramesh Reddy on 02:24:00 Rating: