TCS Walkin Drive For Experience On 8th August 2016
TCS Conducting Walkin Dive for Experience in Chennai Locations. TCS Hiring for Banking Process Candidates on Willing and hard working candidates should be going to Walkin Interviews on schedule date and venue
TCS Walkins Drive For Experience
Designation : Banking Process
No Of Positions : Multiple
Qualification : Any Graduates
Also Read : More Graduate Jobs
Experience : 1 - 4 Years
Location : Chennai
Also Read :
Salary : As Per Industry
Job Description :
1. Qualification: Graduate BBA, BBM, B.Com (or) Post graduate MBA(Finance), M.Com with (1 to 4 years) of Banking experience can only apply.
2. Client handling experience would be added advantage.
3. Any banking experience (Investment Banking preferred)
4. Should have excellent communication.( Will be tested on Spoken & Written Communication)
5.Minimum 15yrs of regular education (10th + 12th + 3 years Graduation)
6. Graduates through Open Universities / Correspondence graduates need not apply
7. Not more than 2 years of gap in Graduation or Employment.
8. Willingness to any shifts alone can apply.
9. Relieving letters from all the previous companies are mandatory.
10. Candidates who have attended the selection process in the last 6 months will not be eligible to apply again.
11. Candidates who can join within 1 Month can only apply.
Recruitment Process :
Also Read :
Company Profile :
Tata Consultancy Services Limited (TCS) is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) service, consulting and business solutions company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is a subsidiary of the Tata Group and operates in 46 countries. TCS is one of the largest Indian companies by market capitalization ($80 billion). TCS is now placed among the ‘Big 4’ most valuable IT services brands worldwide. In 2015, TCS is ranked 64th overall in the Forbes World's Most Innovative Companies ranking, making it both the highest-ranked IT services company and the first Indian company. It is the world's 10th largest IT services provider, measured by the revenues. As of December 2015, it is ranked 10th on the Fortune India 500 list.
Tata Consultancy Services Limited was founded in 1968 by a division of Tata Sons Limited. Its early contracts included punched card services to sister company TISCO (now Tata Steel), working on an Inter-Branch Reconciliation System for the Central Bank of India, and providing bureau services to Unit Trust of India.
In 1975, TCS delivered an electronic depository and trading system called SECOM for the Swiss company SIS SegaInterSettle (deutsch); it also developed System X for the Canadian Depository System and automated the Johannesburg Stock Exchange. It associated with a Swiss partner, TKS Teknosoft, which it later acquired.
In 1980, TCS established India's first dedicated software research and development centre, the Tata Research Development and Design Centre (TRDDC) in Pune. In 1985, it established India's first client-dedicated offshore development centre, set up for clients Tandem. TCS later (1993) partnered with Canada-based software factory Integrity Software Corp, which TCS later acquired.
Apply Mode : Walk in
Also Read : This Week Walk in Drives
Walk In Date : 8th August 2016
Walk In Time : 11:00 AM to 01:30 PM
Walk In Venue :
Tata consultancy services
DLF IT PARK,
Mount Poonamallee High Road
Chennai - 600 089
Contact Person : Sriram (HR)
Also Read : TCS Upcoming Freshers Walkins
TCS Walkin Drive For Experience On 8th August 2016 Reviewed by Ramesh Reddy on 21:10:00 Rating: