TCS Walkin Drive For Experience On 17th August 2016
TCS Conducting Walkin Dive for Experience in Mumbai Locations. TCS Hiring for Production Support Candidates on Willing and hard working candidates should be going to Walkin Interviews on schedule date and venue
TCS Walkins Drive For Experience
Designation : Production Support
No Of Positions : 25
Qualification : Any Graduates
Also Read :
Experience : 1 - 3 Years
Location : Mumbai
Also Read :
Salary : As Per Industry
Job Description :
* Provide support to the Unix/Unix Scripts and Pl-SQL applications.
* Good technical background in Oracle -Pl SQL & Unix.
* Experience.in Incident management / service management
* Good knowledge in Unix Commands and Scripts.
* Good in Analytical Skill.
* Good in Communication skills, both written and spoken .
* Good knowledge on any scheduler .
* Good knowledge on jobs monitoring.
* Experience in PL/SQL & Unix shell scripting is a MUST.
* Strong personal ownership and ability to set and meet high professional standards, flexible and responsive work style.
* Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
* To perform daily checks and a variety of support tasks within the support team.
* To pick up incidents, investigate root cause and follow their life cycle through to resolution.
* Take a pro-active approach to the all incidents and problems raised.
* Troubleshoot difficult issues and ensure tickets are managed with the correct level of information - Interact with surrounding * support teams to consult on issues and problems raised.
* Candidate should be a fulltime graduate.
(10+2+3) 15 years of fulltime graduation.
* Candidates with gaps in education of more than 2 years are requested not to apply
* Candidates attended the interviews in the last 6 months are not eligible to apply again.
* Should be flexible with all shifts.
* Candidates residing beyond Bhayender / Kalyan/ New Panvel are NOT eligible for the walk-in interview.
* Outstation candidates candidates are NOT eligible.
Recruitment Process :
Also Read :
Company Profile :
Tata Consultancy Services Limited was founded in 1968 by a division of Tata Sons Limited. Its early contracts included punched card services to sister company TISCO (now Tata Steel), working on an Inter-Branch Reconciliation System for the Central Bank of India, and providing bureau services to Unit Trust of India.
In 1975, TCS delivered an electronic depository and trading system called SECOM for the Swiss company SIS SegaInterSettle (deutsch); it also developed System X for the Canadian Depository System and automated the Johannesburg Stock Exchange. It associated with a Swiss partner, TKS Teknosoft, which it later acquired.
In 1980, TCS established India's first dedicated software research and development centre, the Tata Research Development and Design Centre (TRDDC) in Pune. In 1985, it established India's first client-dedicated offshore development centre, set up for clients Tandem. TCS later (1993) partnered with Canada-based software factory Integrity Software Corp, which TCS later acquired.
In anticipation of the Y2K bug and the launch of a unified European currency, Euro. Tata Consultancy Services created the factory model for Y2K conversion and developed software tools which automated the conversion process and enabled third-party developer and client implementation.
TCS entered the small and medium enterprises market for the first time in 2011, with cloud-based offerings. On the last trading day of 2011, it overtook RIL to achieve the highest market capitalisation of any India-based company. In the 2011/12 fiscal year, TCS achieved annual revenues of over US$10 billion for the first time.
Apply Mode : Walk in
Also Read : This Week Walk in Drives
Walk In Date : 17th August 2016
Walk In Time : 11:00 AM to 03:00 PM
Walk In Venue :
TCS, godrej & boyce complex,
gate no 4,
Plant no 12,
Landmark: Petrol pump near Gate no 4.
Contact Person : Hussain Khan
Also Read : TCS Upcoming Walk in Drives
TCS Walkin Drive For Experience On 17th August 2016 Reviewed by Ramesh Reddy on 22:07:00 Rating: