Sitel Walkin Drive For Freshers On 6th to 12th August 2016
Sitel Conducting Walkin Dive for Freshers in Hyderabad Locations. Sitel Hiring for US Voice Process Candidates on Willing and hard working candidates should be going to Walkin Interviews on schedule date and venue
Sitel Walkins Drive For Freshers
Designation : US Voice Process
No Of Positions : 50
Qualification : Any Graduates
Also Read : More Graduate Jobs
Experience : 0 - 2 Years
Location : Hyderabad
Also Read :
Salary : As Per Industry
Job Description :
1. Age: 18 years to 35 years
2. Minimum Qualification Intermediate
3. Maximum Qualification Graduates/ Postgraduates except MCAs. ( Undergrads can be considered but should not be regular college goers)
4. Experience 0-1 year of experience in BPO/ Customer service industry. (Fresher will be preferred)
5. Communication skills Exceptional Spoken English skills. (Should be 3.5 and above on the scale of 5
6. The selected candidates should be able to join ASAP and have all documents handy for background verification.
7. Shifts- Rotational US shifts ( Should be comfortable to work in night shifts)
8. Cab Facility will be provided.
9. 5-Days working ( 2 Rotational and Split offs)
10. Leaves will not be allowed during initial 6 months
* Excellent communication skill with good hold on grammar
* Basic knowledge of computer
* Willingness to work in US shifts
* Handling inbound calls from US and resolving customer grievances related to technical issues.
* Should have convincing and negotiation skills
Recruitment Process :
Also Read :
Company Profile :
Sitel is a telemarketing and outsourcing business headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee. It maintains 108 sites in 21 countries.
Prior to its acquisition by ClientLogic, described below, it had 70 call centers in 25 countries and over 30,000 employees. It maintains offices in its previous headquarters location of Omaha, Nebraska but its headquarters was moved to ClientLogic's headquarters in Nashville.
The original SITEL (Systems International TELemarketing) was founded in 1985 by James F. Lynch, as a result of his purchase of HQ800, an answering service company owned by United Technologies, for just $165,000. After the signing of its first major client in 1988, Allstate Insurance, SITEL's client list rapidly grew. Today the company serves many Fortune 500 companies, and some of the world's largest, most well-known brands.
In June 1985, SITEL became the first publicly traded, independent teleservices company and was listed on the NASDAQ through an initial public offering (IPO). Six months later, they moved from NASDAQ to the NYSE as 'SWW'.
In October 2006, SITEL announced a merger with ClientLogic, another outsourcing firm. On January 30, 2007, ClientLogic Corporation finalized its acquisition of SITEL Corporation. Less than one month later, on February 20, 2007, ClientLogic announced it was adopting a new corporate name and global brand. The combined company would now be called Sitel (now in lowercase letters).
Apply Mode : Walk in
Also Read : This Week Walk in Drives
Walk In Date : 6th to 12th August 2016
Walk In Time : 12:00 PM to 04:00 PM
Walk In Venue :
Sitel India Pvt Ltd,
2nd floor, Block 2,
Contact Person : Flory David
Also Read : Sitel Upcoming Freshers Walkins
Sitel Walkin Drive For Freshers On 6th to 12th August 2016 Reviewed by Ramesh Reddy on 21:53:00 Rating: