Microsoft Job Openings For Freshers On August 2016
Microsoft Direct recruitment for Freshers jobs on August 2016. We Have Multiple jobs openings for freshers jobs. All interested and eligible candidates Below Mentioned Apply Link. For more freshers jobs visit @ www.freshersjobsway.in
Microsoft Job Openings For Freshers
Qualification : Any Graduates
Also Read :
Experience : Freshers
Location : Hyderabad
Also Read :
Salary : As Per Industry
Job Description :
What can ACON offered candidate expect?
The employee will be provided with a set of trainings to help bridge the gap in professional Microsoft technologies & skills. Hires will receive quality training to develop their skills to be successful in the company. There will be a supportive environment to help hires transition into their professional roles and hires will also have an opportunity to learn more about the worldwide business with a global peer network.
• Technology obsessed
• Ability to influence, inspire and lead from any role
• Good understanding of the relationship between technology and business
• Passion for technology and innovation
• Learn and Apply engineering principles to solve business problems through teamwork
• Eager to grow and learn
• Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation
• Competency in Building Successful Relationships
• Analytical problem solving skills
• Cross-boundary collaboration
• Thriving in a fast paced, ambiguous environment
Educational Qualification :
• BE/BTech preferable in Engineering, Computer Science, Telecommunication, Information Technology, Electronics & Communications or related discipline.
• Within one year of graduation from a full time Bachelor or Master’s program
• No break in education and GPA scores greater than 7 throughout
• Fluent in English oral and written
• Strong interest in Microsoft Technologies (.net, Azure)
• Deep understanding of markets, customers and related technology
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : On August 2016
Last Date : On August 2016
Apply Link : Click Here
Company Profile :
Microsoft Corporation (commonly referred to as Microsoft) is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Redmond, Washington, that develops, manufactures, licenses, supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics and personal computers and services. Its best known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, Microsoft Office office suite, and Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers. Its flagship hardware products are the Xbox game consoles and the Microsoft Surface tablet lineup. It is the world's largest software maker by revenue, and one of the world's most valuable companies.
Microsoft was founded by Paul Allen and Bill Gates on April 4, 1975, to develop and sell BASIC interpreters for Altair 8800. It rose to dominate the personal computer operating system market with MS-DOS in the mid-1980s, followed by Microsoft Windows. The company's 1986 initial public offering, and subsequent rise in its share price, created three billionaires and an estimated 12,000 millionaires among Microsoft employees. Since the 1990s, it has increasingly diversified from the operating system market and has made a number of corporate acquisitions. In May 2011, Microsoft acquired Skype Technologies for $8.5 billion in its largest acquisition to date, and in June 2016 announced plans to acquire LinkedIn for $26.2 billion.
As of 2015, Microsoft is market dominant in both the IBM PC-compatible operating system (while it lost the majority of the overall operating system market to Android) and office software suite markets (the latter with Microsoft Office). The company also produces a wide range of other software for desktops and servers, and is active in areas including Internet search (with Bing), the video game industry (with the Xbox, Xbox 360 and Xbox One consoles), the digital services market (through MSN), and mobile phones (via the operating systems of Nokia's former phones and Windows Phone OS). In June 2012, Microsoft entered the personal computer production market for the first time, with the launch of the Microsoft Surface, a line of tablet computers.
Microsoft Job Openings For Freshers On August 2016 Reviewed by Ramesh Reddy on 23:18:00 Rating: