Ing Vysya Bank Walkin Drive For Freshers On 9th August 2016
Ing Vysya Bank Conducting Walkin Dive for Freshers in Bangalore Locations. Ing Vysya Bank Hiring for Phone Banking Officer Candidates on Willing and hard working candidates should be going to Walkin Interviews on schedule date and venue
Ing Vysya Bank Walkins Drive For Freshers
No Of Positions : Multiple
Qualification : Any Graduates
Also Read : More Graduate Jobs
Experience : 0 - 2 Years
Location : Bangalore
Also Read :
Salary : Rs 50,000 - 2,25,000 P.A
Job Description :
* Handling customer calls
* To Attend the inbound calls of customers either in Retail Liabilities or Credit Cards and process the queries & requests to customer's satisfaction
* To identify and convert the opportunities for cross selling (banking product) on customer's call
* Responsible for quality communication and customer servicing within laid down productivity and service benchmarks.
* Ensure customer delight and consistent service experience, including timely resolution of customer queries/issues.
* Adhere to agent-level Service Level Agreement (SLAs) specific by the process
* Ensure adherence to time schedules (Turn Around Time)
* Complete the logs specified by the process (End-of-day target)
* Adherence to Information Security norms & quality process norms.
* To be aware of and comply with any updates about the process
* Act on the feedback given by Team Leader/Team Coach or Quality or on the coaching provided to the team as guidelines for improving performance
* Provide inputs to improve work procedures that can enhance overall team performance
Recruitment Process :
Also Read :
Company Profile :
ING Vysya Bank was a privately owned Indian multinational bank based in Bangalore, with retail, wholesale, and private banking platforms formed from the 2002 purchase of an equity stake in Vysya Bank by the Dutch ING Group. This merger marks the first between an Indian bank and a foreign bank. Prior to this transaction, Vysya Bank had a seven-year-old strategic alliance with erstwhile Belgian bank Banque Bruxelles Lambert, which was also acquired by ING Group in 1998.
As of March 2013, ING Vysya is the seventh largest private sector bank in India with assets totaling ₹54,836 crore (US$8.1 billion) and operating a pan-India network of over 1,000 outlets, including 527 branches, which service over two million customers. ING Group, the highest-ranking institutional shareholder, currently holds a 44% equity stake in ING Vysya Bank, followed by Aberdeen Asset Management, private equity firm ChrysCapital, Morgan Stanley, and Citigroup, respectively.
ING Vysya has been ranked the "Safest Banker" by the New Indian Express and among "Top 5 Most Trusted Private Sector Banks" by the Economic Times.
On 20 November 2014, in an all stock amalgamation, ING Vysya Bank decided to merge with Kotak Mahindra Bank, creating the fourth largest private sector bank in India. On 1 April 2015, the Reserve Bank of India approved the merger. On 15th May 2016 the whole merger process was over.
Established in 1930s, Vysya Bank was formally incorporated in the city of Bangalore, Karnataka. The state of Karnataka is known as the "cradle of Indian banking" due to the region's bygone banking relationship with several European East India Companies during the 17th, 18th and 19th centuries. Seven of the country's leading banks (Canara Bank, Syndicate Bank, Corporation Bank, Vijaya Bank, Karnataka Bank, State Bank of Mysore, and ING Vysya Bank) were originally established in Karnataka.
Apply Mode : Walk in
Also Read : This Week Walk in Drives
Walk In Date : 9th August 2016
Walk In Time : 10:00 AM to 05:00 PM
Walk In Venue :
KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK
SIDDAPPA COMPOUND HOSUR MAIN ROAD
Bangalore - 560068
Contact Person : Laskar Amjad
Also Read : Ing Vysya Bank Upcoming Freshers Walkins
Ing Vysya Bank Walkin Drive For Freshers On 9th August 2016 Reviewed by Ramesh Reddy on 01:59:00 Rating: