HCL Walkin Drive For Experience On 5th August 2016
HCL Conducting Walkin Dive for Experience in Noida Locations. HCL Hiring for Collection Expert Candidates on Willing and hard working candidates should be going to Walkin Interviews on schedule date and venue
HCL Walkins Drive For Experience
No Of Positions : Multiple
Qualification : Any Graduates
Also Read : More Graduate Jobs
Experience : 1 - 5 Years
Location : Noida
Also Read :
Salary : Rs 1,00,000 - 3,00,000 P.A
Job Description :
* Responsible for deliverables of single or multiple LOBs.
* Responsible for all the outbound, I/B calls and Emails,100% calls should be tracked.
* Quick learner and knowledge of all the products.
* Identify, Develop & implement continuous improvement program to increase productivity, product knowledge,efficiency and best Quality.
* 100 % Attendance and number of Information Security Incidents should be Zero .
* To maintain accuracy and sanctity of data.
Skills Required :
* 1st party or 3rd party collection experience required.
* Knowledge of Computer Peripherals/Operating System & MS-Excel.
* Persuasion and convincing skills.
* Excellent communication and presentation skills / customer interaction.
* Should be able to work and co-ordinate in a Team.
Benefits & Compensation :
* Compensation Best in the industry.
* Home pick and drop office cabs available.
* Opportunity for fast track career growth.
* International standard facility.
* Recreational activities and cultural programs.
* ATM and Concierge available within premises.
Recruitment Process :
Also Read :
Company Profile :
HCL Technologies Limited is a multinational IT services company, headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India. It is a subsidiary of HCL Enterprise. Originally a research and development division of HCL, it emerged as an independent company in 1991 when HCL ventured into the software services business. HCL Technologies (an acronym for Hindustan Computers Limited) offers services including IT consulting, enterprise transformation, remote infrastructure management, engineering and R&D, and business process outsourcing (BPO).
The company has offices in 34 countries including the United States, European countries like France and Germany, and Northern Ireland in the United Kingdom. It operates across a number of sectors including aerospace and defence, automotive, consumer electronics, energy and utilities, financial services, government, industrial manufacturing, life sciences and healthcare, media and entertainment, mining and natural resources, public services, retail and consumer, semiconductor, server and storage, telecom, and travel, transportation, logistics, and hospitality.
HCL Technologies is on the Forbes Global 2000 list. It is among the top 20 largest publicly traded companies in India with a market capitalization of $22.1 billion as of May 2015. As of August 2015, the company, along with its subsidiaries, had a consolidated revenue of $6.0 billion.
In the summer of 1976, a group of six engineers, all former employees of Delhi Cloth Mills, led by Shiv Nadar, started a company that would make personal computers. Initially floated as Microcomp Limited, Nadar and his team started selling teledigital calculators to gather capital for their main product. On August 11, 1976, the company was renamed to HCL.
On 12 November 1991, a company called HCL Overseas Limited was incorporated as a provider of technology development services. It received the certificate of commencement of business on 10 February 1992 after which it began its operations. Two years later, in July 1994, the company name was changed to HCL Consulting Limited and eventually to HCL Technologies Limited in October 1999. HCL is an acronym for Hindustan Computers Limited.
Apply Mode : Walk in
Also Read : This Week Walk in Drives
Walk In Date : 5th August 2016
Walk In Time : 11:00 AM to 04:00 PM
Walk In Venue :
HCL Technologies Limited,
A-22, Sector - 60,
Noida, UP - 201301
Contact Person : Priyanka Bisht (HR)
Also Read : HCL Upcoming Freshers Walkins
HCL Walkin Drive For Experience On 5th August 2016 Reviewed by Ramesh Reddy on 22:22:00 Rating: