Google Mega Recruitment For Product Manager On August 2016
Google Direct recruitment for Freshers jobs on August 2016. We Have Multiple jobs openings for freshers jobs. All interested and eligible candidates Below Mentioned Apply Link. For more freshers jobs visit @ www.freshersjobsway.in
Google Job Openings For Experience
Qualification : BA/BS
Also Read :
Experience : 4 Years
Location : Hyderabad
Also Read :
Salary : As Per Industry
Job Description :
* Understand and analyze user needs and conduct research on markets.
* Establish short and long-term product goals and strategies.
* Build and manage a product roadmap to support our goals and strategies.
* Initiate and prioritize projects within Engineering, track product development and develop product launch plans.
* Engage closely with the Engineering team to help determine the best technical implementation methods and reasonable execution schedules.
* BA/BS in Computer Science or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience in product management or product design.
* 4 years of product management or business systems design/analysis experience at a consumer technology or media company.
* Experience in developing Internet products and technologies.
* Experience in developing products from concept to launch.
* Market knowledge of Internet-related industries.
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : On August 2016
Apply Link : Click Here
Company Profile :
Google is an American multinational technology company specializing in Internet-related services and products that include online advertising technologies, search, cloud computing, and software. Most of its profits are derived from AdWords, an online advertising service that places advertising near the list of search results.
Google was founded by Larry Page and Sergey Brin while they were Ph.D. students at Stanford University, California. Together, they own about 14 percent of its shares and control 56 percent of the stockholder voting power through supervoting stock. They incorporated Google as a privately held company on September 4, 1998. An initial public offering (IPO) took place on August 19, 2004, and Google moved to its new headquarters in Mountain View, California, nicknamed the Googleplex.
In August 2015, Google announced plans to reorganize its interests as a holding company called Alphabet Inc. When this restructuring took place on October 2, 2015, Google became Alphabet's leading subsidiary, as well as the parent for Google's Internet interests.
Rapid growth since incorporation has triggered a chain of products, acquisitions and partnerships beyond Google's core search engine (Google Search). It offers online productivity software (Google Docs) including email (Gmail), a cloud storage service (Google Drive) and a social networking service (Google+). Desktop products include applications for web browsing (Google Chrome), organizing and editing photos (Google Photos), and instant messaging and video chat (Hangouts). The company leads the development of the Android mobile operating system and the browser-only Chrome OS for a class of netbooks known as Chromebooks and desktop PCs known as Chromeboxes. Google has moved increasingly into communications hardware, partnering with major electronics manufacturers in the production of its "high-quality low-cost" Nexus devices. In 2012, a fiber-optic infrastructure was installed in Kansas City to facilitate a Google Fiber broadband service.
Google Mega Recruitment For Product Manager On August 2016 Reviewed by Ramesh Reddy on 23:56:00 Rating: