Genpact Walkin Drive For Freshers On 29th to 31st August 2016
Genpact Walkins Drive For Freshers
Designation : HR Executives
Qualification : Any Graduates
Also Read :
Experience : 0 - 4 Years
Location : Kolkata
Also Read :
Salary : As Per Industry
Job Description :
* Screening candidates and identifying right candidates as per the requirement.
* Visiting vendor location for hiring purpose
* Need to share information and priorities on daily basis with all vendors
* Create new vendors in the regions & gain the commitment of existing vendors
* Allow key vendors to help strategize by rolling monthly schemes, work with different vendors on different skillsets
* Build long term relationship so that their help can be taken during tough times
* Should be willing to go for outstation drives.
* Calling on employee referral portal/email referrals/historical data, and lining up candidates as per hiring requirements.
* Conducting floor walks and collecting referrals from Employees.
* Candidate should be proficient in sourcing from job portals.
* Ability to connect with stakeholders at all levels both internal and external
* Should be willing to run extra mile and take up new challenges
* Conducting interviews and maintaining track of each candidate
* Ability to drive compliance & process adherence
* Understanding on sourcing & market/ competition
* Eye for detail and quick response time on all forms of communication
Recruitment Process :
Also Read :
Company Profile :
Genpact is a global business process management and services corporation with key offices in New York City, United States. It’s listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol G.
As of 2015, the company reported net revenues of US$2.46 billion with more than 70,000 employees in 25 countries. Genpact has a few hundred clients, including approximately one-fifth of the Fortune Global 500.
It was originally founded in 1997 as a business unit within General Electric. In January 2005, Genpact became an independent company and in August 2007 publicly traded. Bain Capital became its largest shareholder in November 2012.
In 2015, Business Today ranked Genpact 2nd in their BPO, KPO, and ITES category and 21st in their overall category for “Top 25 Best Companies to Work For” in India. In 2016, CareerBliss ranked Genpact 23rd in their “Top 50 Happiest Companies in America”.
Genpact began in 1997 as a business unit within General Electric. Its charter was to provide business process services to GE's businesses, with the goal of enabling outstanding efficiencies. During the eight years that followed, Genpact began to manage a wide range of processes across GE's financial services and manufacturing businesses.
Apply Mode : Walk in
Also Read : This Week Walk in Drives
Walk In Date : 29th to 31st August 2016
Walk In Time : 11:00 AM to 02:00 PM
Walk In Venue :
Also Read : Genpact Upcoming Walk in Drives
Genpact Walkin Drive For Freshers On 29th to 31st August 2016 Reviewed by Ramesh Reddy on 22:59:00 Rating: