Genpact Walkin Drive For Freshers On 20th August 2016
Genpact Walkins Drive For Freshers
Designation : Tech Support
Qualification : Any Graduates
Also Read :
Experience : 0 - 3 Years
Location : Hyderabad
Also Read :
Salary : Rs 1,50,000 - 3,50,000 P.A
Job Description :
* BA/B.Sc/B.Tech/B.com any degree or equivalent with strong academic record.
* Previous experience in Customer Service role preferred.
* Active user of internet and online applications. strong knowledge of current affairs.
* Demonstrated proficiency in English.
* Must be able to work on flexible schedule.
* Technologically capable: have had experience troubleshooting personal electronic devices.
* reshers with Good communications can also apply.
* Respond to Customer inquiries and problem escalations.
* E-mail and Phone support to trouble shoot and resolve issues experience.
* excellent customer service to our customers.
Recruitment Process :
Also Read :
Company Profile :
Genpact is a global business process management and services corporation with key offices in New York City, United States. It’s listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol G.
As of 2015, the company reported net revenues of US$2.46 billion with more than 70,000 employees in 25 countries. Genpact has a few hundred clients, including approximately one-fifth of the Fortune Global 500.
It was originally founded in 1997 as a business unit within General Electric. In January 2005, Genpact became an independent company and in August 2007 publicly traded. Bain Capital became its largest shareholder in November 2012.
In 2015, Business Today ranked Genpact 2nd in their BPO, KPO, and ITES category and 21st in their overall category for “Top 25 Best Companies to Work For” in India. In 2016, CareerBliss ranked Genpact 23rd in their “Top 50 Happiest Companies in America”.
Genpact began in 1997 as a business unit within General Electric. Its charter was to provide business process services to GE's businesses, with the goal of enabling outstanding efficiencies. During the eight years that followed, Genpact began to manage a wide range of processes across GE's financial services and manufacturing businesses.
Apply Mode : Walk in
Also Read : This Week Walk in Drives
Walk In Date : 20th August 2016
Walk In Time : 10:00 AM to 02:00 PM
Walk In Venue :
beside Hero Showroom,
Also Read : Genpact Upcoming Walk in Drives
Genpact Walkin Drive For Freshers On 20th August 2016 Reviewed by Ramesh Reddy on 19:00:00 Rating: