CGI Off Campus Drive For Freshers On 01 October 2016
CGI Off Campus Drive For Freshers
Designation : Associate Software Engineer
No Of Positions : Multiple
Qualification : BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MCA
Also Read :
Experience : 0 Years
Location : Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai
Also Read :
Salary : Rs 2,75,000 /-
Job Description :
* 2015/2016 batch BE /B.Tech /ME /M.Tech /MCA (CS/IT,ECE,Telecom)
* Your aggregate marks of all semesters put together should be more than 65% in case of highest professional degree
* X/ XII marks should be > 60%
* Good pH Score
Candidates willing to commit for atleast a 24 months tenure need to apply.
Apply only if you agree to the following :
1. I am willing to work at any of the CGI locations from where either CGI or any of its clients operate or function.
2. I am willing to work in IT – Development, Maintenance, Support or Testing groups of CGI that are already in existence or may be established/constituted in the future as part of its business/operational diversification or growth.
3. I am flexible to work in any kind of shift - day or night, as applicable to my process as assigned to me without any obligation or bindings, that I am being assigned/allocated.
Recruitment Process :
Also Read :
Company Profile :
CGI Group Inc. (Conseillers en gestion et informatique or vgi To Government and Industry), more commonly known as CGI, is a Canadian global information technology (IT) consulting, systems integration, outsourcing, and solutions company headquartered in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. Founded in 1976 by Serge Godin and André Imbeau as an IT consulting firm, the company soon began branching into new markets and acquiring other companies. CGI went public in 1986 with a primary listing on the Toronto Stock Exchange. CGI is also a constituent of the S&P/TSX 60, and has a secondary listing on the New York Stock Exchange. After almost doubling in size with the 1998 acquisition of Bell Sygma, CGI acquired IMRGlobal in 2001 for $438 million, which added "global delivery options" for CGI. Other significant purchases include American Management Systems (AMS) for $858 million in 2004, which grew CGI's presence in the United States, Europe and Australia and led to the formation of the CGI Federal division.
CGI Federal's 2010 acquisition of Stanley, Inc. for $1.07 billion almost doubled CGI's presence in the United States, and expanded CGI into defense and intelligence contracts. In 2012 CGI acquired Logica for $2.7 billion Canadian, making CGI the fifth-largest independent business processes and IT services provider in the world, and the biggest tech firm in Canada. In 2014 CGI ranked No. 974 on the Forbes Forbes Global 2000, which ranks the world's largest public companies. At the time CGI had assets worth USD $11.1 billion, annual sales of $9.9 billion, and a market value of $9.6 billion.
Apply Mode : Walk in
Also Read : This Week Off Campus Drives
Event Date : 01 Oct 2016
Last Date : 30 Sep 2016
Apply Link : Click Here
Also Read : CGI Upcoming Off Campus Drives
CGI Off Campus Drive For Freshers On 01 October 2016 Reviewed by Ramesh Reddy on 05:12:00 Rating: