Bank of America Walkin Drive For Experience On 30th August 2016
Bank of America Walkins Drive For Experience
Designation : Associate/Senior Associate (NonTechnical)
No Of Positions : Multiple
Qualification : Any Graduates
Also Read :
Experience : 4 - 8 Years
Location : Gurgaon
Also Read :
Salary : As Per Industry
Job Description :
* Ownership of the Teams daily & Monthly processes
* Coordinate and Execute GRC book of work in line with pre-agreed project milestones/deliverables
* Identification and resolution of booking, system and process issues.
* Establish relationships across departments to ensure structures are appropriately captured for accounting, valuation and settlement purposes approving new product initiatives
* Work closely with Traders to resolve Risk and P&L issues.
* Ownership of projects, resolving roadblocks, communicating updates to senior management.
* Ongoing trade maintenance e.g. resets paydowns, margin changes, trade and notional splits and restructuring in event of defaulted deals.
* Investigate and resolve pre and post cash settlement discrepancies and non-receipts.
* Implement improvements to the system infrastructure & control environment
* Business knowledge with an ability to think out of the box,
* Prior understanding of Investment Banking industry
* Business Results: Client relationships, Analytical ability, Execution, Change leadership
* Personal Effectiveness: Communication, decisiveness, Energy & drive, courage, character, works to achieve success
Recruitment Process :
Also Read :
Company Profile :
Bank of America provides its products and services through operating 5,100 banking centers, 16,300 ATMs, call centers, and online and mobile banking platforms. Its Consumer Real Estate Services segment offers consumer real estate products comprising fixed and adjustable-rate first-lien mortgage loans for home purchase and refinancing needs, home equity lines of credit, and home equity loans.
The bank's 2008 acquisition of Merrill Lynch made Bank of America the world's largest wealth management corporation and a major player in the investment banking market. According to the Scorpio Partnership Global Private Banking Benchmark 2014 it had assets under management (AuM) of US$1,866.6 Bn, an increase of 12.5% on 2013.
The company held 12.2% of all bank deposits in the United States in August 2009, and is one of the Big Four banks in the United States, along with Citigroup, JPMorgan Chase and Wells Fargo its main competitors. Bank of America operates but does not necessarily maintain retail branches in all 50 states of the United States, the District of Columbia and more than 40 other countries.
Apply Mode : Walk in
Also Read : This Week Walk in Drives
Walk In Date : 30th August 2016
Walk In Time : 12:00 PM to 03:00 PM
Walk In Venue :
BA Continuum India Pvt. Ltd,
Tower 3A, GF, Reception area,
sector 21, infospace, kapasehra,
Contact Person : Parul Assar
Also Read : Bank of America Upcoming Walk in Drives
Bank of America Walkin Drive For Experience On 30th August 2016 Reviewed by Ramesh Reddy on 00:00:00 Rating: