Bank Of America Walkin Drive For Freshers On 9th to 10th August 2016
Bank Of America Conducting Walkin Dive for Freshers in Hyderabad Locations. Bank Of America Hiring for Associate/Senior Associate (NonTechnical) Candidates on Willing and hard working candidates should be going to Walkin Interviews on schedule date and venue
Bank Of America Walkins Drive For Freshers
Designation : Associate/Senior Associate (NonTechnical)
No Of Positions : Multiple
Also Read :
Experience : 0 - 1 Years
Location : Hyderabad
Also Read :
Salary : As Per Industry
Job Description :
* Verification of trade details originating from Reuters conversations, broker confirmations (BART) and SWIFT trade confirmations.
* Perform telephone confirmations on transactions due for payment where we do not have receipt of counterparty confirmation
* Daily investigation of any transaction discrepancies/exceptions relating to FX, NDF and FXO trades.Including the use of the various FO applications and liaison with our business partners, external clients and various trading desks
* MIS, reporting of operational and trading exposures to management.
* Maintenance of data in relation to points of contact internal and external and additional information necessary to effectively and efficiently resolve trade issues and queries
* Working closely together with Static data team, Settlements, Traders, and clients to ensure accurate information is updated within our processing database
* Responsible for clearing of items on the daily exception accounting reports.
* Maintain established productivity levels as per SLA.
* Ensure that all established procedures are followed.
* Meet or exceed all deadlines given as per SLA.
* Excellent organisational skills are required with the ability to prioritise daily workload, work accurately and efficiently under pressure.
* To be able to communicate effectively, and clearly escalate queries to Onshore Confirmations Team verbally and written
* To be flexible in their attitude and approach, and be willing to work extra hours during the week with overflow of volume and to provide cover for holidays planned and unplanned.
Recruitment Process :
Also Read :
Company Profile :
Bank of America provides its products and services through operating 5,100 banking centers, 16,300 ATMs, call centers, and online and mobile banking platforms. Its Consumer Real Estate Services segment offers consumer real estate products comprising fixed and adjustable-rate first-lien mortgage loans for home purchase and refinancing needs, home equity lines of credit, and home equity loans.
The bank's 2008 acquisition of Merrill Lynch made Bank of America the world's largest wealth management corporation and a major player in the investment banking market. According to the Scorpio Partnership Global Private Banking Benchmark 2014 it had assets under management (AuM) of US$1,866.6 Bn, an increase of 12.5% on 2013.
The company held 12.2% of all bank deposits in the United States in August 2009, and is one of the Big Four banks in the United States, along with Citigroup, JPMorgan Chase and Wells Fargo—its main competitors. Bank of America operates—but does not necessarily maintain retail branches in all 50 states of the United States, the District of Columbia and more than 40 other countries. It has a retail banking footprint that serves approximately 50 million consumer and small business relationships at 5,151 banking centers and 16,259 automated teller machines (ATMs).
Bank of America has been the subject of several lawsuits and investigations regarding both mortgages and financial disclosures dating back to the financial crisis, including a record settlement of $16.65 billion on August 21, 2014.
Apply Mode : Walk in
Also Read : This Week Walk in Drives
Walk In Date : 9th to 10th August 2016
Walk In Time : 11:00 PM to 01:00 PM
Walk In Venue :
Building no 5A ;
1st Floor ,
Raheja mind space
Also Read : Bank Of America Upcoming Freshers Walkins
Bank Of America Walkin Drive For Freshers On 9th to 10th August 2016 Reviewed by Ramesh Reddy on 20:00:00 Rating: