Axis Bank Walkin Drive For Freshers On 18th August 2016
Axis Bank Conducting Walkin Dive for Freshers in Mumbai , Navi Mumbai , Thane Locations. Axis Bank Hiring for Priority Banking Relationship Manager Candidates on Willing and hard working candidates should be going to Walkin Interviews on schedule date and venue
Axis Bank Walkins Drive For Freshers
Designation : Priority Banking Relationship Manager
Qualification : Any Graduates
Also Read :
Experience : 0 - 2 Years
Location : Mumbai , Navi Mumbai , Thane
Also Read :
Salary : As Per Industry
Job Description :
* Priority Banking Relationship Manager the single point relationship management official of the Bank for the high net worth customers in the Priority Banking Segment of Bank.
* A PB RM is primarily responsible for providing financial solutions to the Priority customers and ensure value added services.
* He/ she is responsible for increasing liabilities size of relationship via balances in accounts of existing customers and enhancing customer profitability by capturing larger share of wallet.
* He/ She is responsible for deepening the existing relationships by cross selling of Bank's products and Services/ third party investment products.
* PB RM also enhances the book through new customer aquisitions.
* He/ She is also involved in increasing customer engagement through other non investment products like Forex, Remittances, Loans, etc. to the new and existing customers.
* PB RMs periodically reviews the existing relationships of all the customers from liability as well as cross holding perspective and also ensures that the customers are sufficiently educated/ leveraged on the best financial solutions.
* He/ She also updates Bank's internal systems like the Daily activity tracker - DAT, Customer Profiling etc for monitoring, accurate reporting and MIS.
Recruitment Process :
Also Read :
Company Profile :
Axis Bank is the third largest private sector bank in India. The Bank offers the entire spectrum of financial services to customer segments covering Large and Mid-Corporates, MSME, Agriculture and Retail Businesses.
The Bank has a large footprint of 2904 domestic branches (including extension counters) and 12,743 ATMs spread across the country as on 31st March 2016. The overseas operations of the Bank are spread over nine international offices with branches at Singapore, Hong Kong, Dubai (at the DIFC), Colombo and Shanghai; representative offices at Dhaka, Dubai, Abu Dhabi and an overseas subsidiary at London, UK. The international offices focus on corporate lending, trade finance, syndication, investment banking and liability businesses.
Axis Bank is one of the first new generation private sector banks to have begun operations in 1994. The Bank was promoted in 1993, jointly by Specified Undertaking of Unit Trust of India (SUUTI) (then known as Unit Trust of India), Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC), General Insurance Corporation of India (GIC), National Insurance Company Ltd., The New India Assurance Company Ltd., The Oriental Insurance Company Ltd. and United India Insurance Company Ltd. The share holding of Unit Trust of India was subsequently transferred to SUUTI, an entity established in 2003.
To be the preferred financial solutions provider excelling in customer delivery through insight, empowered employees and smart use of technology
With a balance sheet size of Rs. 5,25,468 crores as on 31st March 2016, Axis Bank has achieved consistent growth and stable asset quality with a 5 year CAGR (2010-11 to 2015-16) of 17% in Total Assets, 14% in Total Deposits, 19% in Total Advances and 19% in Net Profit.
Apply Mode : Walk in
Also Read : This Week Walk in Drives
Walk In Date : 18th August 2016
Walk In Time : 11:00 AM to 02:00 PM
Walk In Venue :
Axis Bank Ltd,
Corporate Park II,
behind swastic chambers,
Also Read : Axis Bank Upcoming Walk in Drives
Axis Bank Walkin Drive For Freshers On 18th August 2016 Reviewed by Ramesh Reddy on 03:41:00 Rating: