American Express Walkin Drive For Freshers On 6th to 7th September 2016
American Express Walkins Drive For Freshers
Designation : Sales Executive/Officer
No Of Positions : 20
Qualification : Any Graduates
Also Read :
Experience : 0 - 4 Years
Location : Bangalore, Hyderabad
Also Read :
Salary : As Per Industry
Job Description :
1. This is a front-line sales position in the consumer cards sales team, and is responsible for driving business, achieving monthly sales targets and acquiring new customers through consultative selling of our cards products through a defined channel of acquisition.
2. Prospecting for new customers through existing leads and cold calling and maximizing lead generation
3. Timely execution of all sales activities leads, campaigns, referrals & any self generated leads
4. Tracking and reporting sales performance including pipeline, acquisition results and market conditions
5. Set appointments, listen to customer needs and sell most appropriate product
6. Researches and understands prospects before making the call
7. Ensures all applications are fully and accurately completed, and submitted properly
1. MBA freshers
2. Minimum 6 months of front line sales experience in financial services domain / B2C / IT / Ecommerce / Travel / Lifestyle / Healthcare / Real Estate
* Consultative selling experience.
* Excellent oral and written communication, relationship building experience in developing and executing successful sales strategies.
Recruitment Process :
Also Read :
Company Profile :
American Express Company, also known as Amex, is an American multinational financial services corporation headquartered in Manhattan's Three World Financial Center in New York City, United States.Founded in 1850, it is one of the 30 components of the Dow Jones Industrial Average.The company is best known for its credit card, charge card, and traveler's cheque businesses. Amex cards account for approximately 24% of the total dollar volume of credit card transactions in the US.
BusinessWeek and Interbrand ranked American Express as the 22nd most valuable brand in the world, estimating the brand to be worth US$14.97 billion. Fortune listed Amex as one of the top 20 Most Admired Companies in the World.
In 1850, American Express was started as an express mail business in Buffalo, New York. It was founded as a joint stock corporation by the merger of the express companies owned by Henry Wells, William G. Fargo, and John Warren Butterfield. Wells and Fargo also started Wells Fargo & Co. in 1852 when Butterfield and other directors objected to the proposal that American Express extend its operations to California.
American Express initially established its headquarters in a building at the intersection of Jay Street and Hudson Street in what was later called the Tribeca section of Manhattan. For years it enjoyed a virtual monopoly on the movement of express shipments throughout New York State.
Apply Mode : Walk in
Also Read : This Week Walk in Drives
Walk In Date : 6th to 7th September 2016
Walk In Time : 11:00 AM to 04:00 PM
Walk In Venue :
Salarpuria Tech Point. No 3,
Level 5, 110ft Road,
Srinivagilu- Koramangala Road,
Vatika Business Center,
3rd Floor, NSL Icon,
Landmark : Above Reliance Digitals,
Hyderabad, Telangana 500034
Contact Person : Preetika Suri
Contact No : 9899261491
Also Read : American Express Upcoming Walk in Drives
American Express Walkin Drive For Freshers On 6th to 7th September 2016 Reviewed by Ramesh Reddy on 00:08:00 Rating: