American Express Walkin Drive For Freshers On 26th August to 31st December 2016
American Express Walkins Drive For Freshers
Designation : Voice & Non Voice Process
No Of Positions : 16
Qualification : Any Graduates
Also Read :
Experience : 0 - 5 Years
Location : Gurgaon
Also Read :
Salary : As Per Industry
Job Description :
1. Deliver extraordinary customer care by responding to questions concerning customer accounts for different American Express Products spanning across Consumer segment & Corporate segment in a fast paced, structured customer care environment.
2. Process card applications in a timely and comprehensive manner to ensure customer satisfaction with Inbound and Outbound calling
3. Highlight issues through feedback and recommend changes in workflows, procedures and service levels to meet customer needs and to ensure quality service at all times
4. Grow and nurture customer relationships on every interaction that results in measurable Customer value
5. Deliver extraordinary results measured by customer satisfaction, effectiveness, efficiency and quality
6. Balance customer interests with the interests of American Express
7. Deliver Employees, Customers and Shareholder metrics as per goals
8. Resolve all customer queries and follow established problem ticket recording procedures as appropriate.
9. Gather relevant information from customers as required and update it accurately to facilitate the decisioning process.
Recruitment Process :
Also Read :
Company Profile :
American Express Company, also known as Amex, is an American multinational financial services corporation headquartered in Manhattan's Three World Financial Center in New York City, United States.Founded in 1850, it is one of the 30 components of the Dow Jones Industrial Average.The company is best known for its credit card, charge card, and traveler's cheque businesses. Amex cards account for approximately 24% of the total dollar volume of credit card transactions in the US.
BusinessWeek and Interbrand ranked American Express as the 22nd most valuable brand in the world, estimating the brand to be worth US$14.97 billion. Fortune listed Amex as one of the top 20 Most Admired Companies in the World.
The company's logo, adopted in 1958, is a Centurion whose image appears on the company's traveler's cheques, charge cards and credit cards.
In 1850, American Express was started as an express mail business in Buffalo, New York. It was founded as a joint stock corporation by the merger of the express companies owned by Henry Wells, William G. Fargo, and John Warren Butterfield. Wells and Fargo also started Wells Fargo & Co. in 1852 when Butterfield and other directors objected to the proposal that American Express extend its operations to California.
American Express initially established its headquarters in a building at the intersection of Jay Street and Hudson Street in what was later called the Tribeca section of Manhattan. For years it enjoyed a virtual monopoly on the movement of express shipments throughout New York State. In 1874, American Express moved its headquarters to 65 Broadway in what was becoming the Financial District of Manhattan, a location it was to retain through two buildings.
Apply Mode : Walk in
Also Read : This Week Walk in Drives
Walk In Date : 26th August to 31st December 2016
Walk In Time : 11:00 AM
Walk In Venue :
3rd floor ,
Above HDFC bank nearest metro Tagore Garden gate no-1,
New Delhi -110027
Contact No : HR (9899891213)
E-2/7-8 Second Floor,
Near Subway, Above VLCC,
Main Market, Malviya Nagar,
New Delhi. 110017
Contact No : HR (8744066136)
Flat - 23,
Near Fire Station,
New Delhi 110001
Contact No : HR (8512005706)
Also Read : American Express Upcoming Walk in Drives
American Express Walkin Drive For Freshers On 26th August to 31st December 2016 Reviewed by Ramesh Reddy on 00:00:00 Rating: