Amazon Walkin Drive For Freshers On 6th August 2016
Amazon Conducting Walkin Dive for Freshers in Chennai Locations. Amazon Hiring for Imaging Associates Candidates on Willing and hard working candidates should be going to Walkin Interviews on schedule date and venue
Amazon Walkins Drive For Freshers
Designation : Imaging Associates
No Of Positions : Multiple
Qualification : Any Graduates
Also Read : More Graduate Jobs
Experience : 0 - 2 Years
Location : Chennai
Also Read :
Salary : As Per Industry
Job Description :
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Executes well-defined, standard post-production processes - Follows documented processes for computer-based imaging enhancement tasks, maintaining high quality and productivity rates.
* Intermediate and higher level proficiency in Photoshop CS6/CC.
* Flexible to work in shifts/week-ends
* Escalates ambiguous images while retouching the images. Maintain composure in critical situations and communicate clearly with SMEs.
* Proposes and participates in process improvement initiatives with local impact.
* Takes initiative to learn job tasks and develop new skills.
* Adherence to Amazon standards of business conduct and ethics, demonstrate leadership behaviors, proactively raise issues that impact productivity and accuracy.
* Understand and interact with Amazon systems and tools
* 0-2 years of work experience in image retouching.
* Proficient in the Adobe Suite of Software (Primarily Photoshop).
* Bachelor degree in graphic design or equivalent.
* Self-starter who is a customer-obsessed and enthusiastic team player
* Excellent English communication and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to work with high-end retouch teams and handle multiple category images in a fast-paced environment.
* Exceptional attention to detail.
Recruitment Process :
Also Read :
Company Profile :
Amazon, our vision is to be Earth's most customer centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. With Amazon.in, we endeavor to build that same destination in India by giving customers more of what they want – vast selection, low prices, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient online shopping experience – and provide sellers a world-class e-commerce platform. We are committed to ensure 100% Purchase Protection for your shopping done on Amazon.in so that you can benefit from a safe and secure online ordering experience, convenient payment options such as cash on delivery, easy returns and enjoy a completely hassle free online shopping experience.
We launched with Books and Movies & TV shows and have expanded our offerings to include the Kindle family of E-Readers, the Amazon Fashion Store and various products under different categories. Customers can now buy products from popular brands across categories such as Samsung mobiles, Dell laptops, Canon cameras, Fastrack watches and many more at Amazon.in. Don’t forget to check out the Amazon Exclusives Store and also, shop for Today's Deals on Amazon and save big every day. On Amazon, shopping is not only about buying, it's also about gifting and through Gift a Smile you can give products online to charity through verified NGOs.
Customers can also shop our full selection of products using the Amazon App for Android, iOS and Windows which offers customers a convenient, fast and secure way to search, browse, compare offers, and shop online quickly and easily, at anytime from anywhere.
It is still “Day 1” and we continue to relentlessly focus on using our investments in technology and innovation to transform the lives of our customers and all our partners. We strive to transform the way India shops and the way India sells.
Apply Mode : Walk in
Also Read : This Week Walk in Drives
Walk In Date : 6th August 2016
Walk In Time : 09:00 AM to 11:00 AM
Walk In Venue :
Amazon India Development Center
SP Infocity, #40,
7th Floor, B Block (Main Reception),
MGR Salai, Perungudi,
Landmark: Near to RMZ Millennia Park
Contact Person : Gokulnath.R
Also Read : Amazon Upcoming Freshers Walkins
Amazon Walkin Drive For Freshers On 6th August 2016 Reviewed by Ramesh Reddy on 19:30:00 Rating: