Wipro Walkin Drive For Freshers On 28th to 29th July 2016
Wipro Conducting Walkin Dive for Freshers in Delhi Locations. Wipro Hiring for Associate/Senior Associate (NonTechnical) Candidates on Willing and hard working candidates should be going to Walkin Interviews on schedule date and venue
Wipro Walkins Drive For Freshers
Designation : Associate/Senior Associate (NonTechnical)
Qualification : Any Graduates
Also Read : More Graduates Jobs
Experience : 0 - 5 Years
Location : Delhi
Also Read :
Salary : Rs 2,50,000 - 5,00,000 P.A
Job Description :
* Extract data from English and French Languages company financial documents like , earnings calls, annual reports, half-yearly reports & quarterly reports.
* Populating the extracted data on to templates provided by the client.
* Performed using proprietary Workflow Tool of the client
* Education eligibility - Any graduate with commerce background/financial knowledge
* Chances to move into Wipro technologies or other division of wipro after 18 months through internal job postings.
* 5 Days Working
* Free cab
* Internet facility, ATM facility
* Food Court
* Excellent Growth Path
* Medical facility
Recruitment Process :
Also Read :
Company Profile :
Wipro Limited (Western India Palm Refined Oils Limited or more recently, Western India Products Limited) is an Indian Information Technology Services corporation headquartered in Bangalore, India.
In 2013, Wipro demerged its non-IT businesses into a separate companies to bring in more focus on independent businesses. As of Dec 2015, Wipro's market capitalization was $45 Billion, making it one of India's largest publicly traded companies and seventh largest IT Corporation in the World.
The company was incorporated on 29 December 1945, in Mumbai by Mohamed Premji as 'Western India Palm Refined Oil Limited', later abbreviated to 'Wipro'. It was initially set up as a manufacturer of vegetable and refined oils in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India under the trade names of Kisan, Sunflower and Camel. The company logo still contains a sunflower to reflect products of the original business.
In 1966, after Mohamed Premji’s death, his son Azim Premji returned home from Stanford University and took over Wipro as its chairman at the age of 21.
Apply Mode : Walk in
Also Read : This Week Walk in Drives
Walk In Date : 28th to 29th July 2016
Walk In Time : 11:00 AM to 02:00 PM
Walk In Venue :
Mohan Coperative Industrial Estate,
NEW DELHI,India 110044
Contact Person : Shambhu Prasad
1) no registration fee/ no charges
2) Please carry your original ID proof, (otherwise you will not be allowed to enter Wipro premises)
3) Carry your resume and 2 photo and 1 original id proof
Also Read : Wipro Upcoming Walk in Drives
Wipro Walkin Drive For Freshers On 28th to 29th July 2016 Reviewed by Ramesh Reddy on 04:41:00 Rating: