Wipro Walkin Drive For Freshers On 1st to 5th August 2016
Wipro Conducting Walkin Dive for Freshers in Kolkata Locations. Wipro Hiring for Associate/Senior Associate (NonTechnical) Candidates on Willing and hard working candidates should be going to Walkin Interviews on schedule date and venue
Wipro Walkins Drive For Freshers
Designation : Associate/Senior Associate (NonTechnical)
No Of Positions : 100
Qualification : Any Graduates
Also Read : More Graduates Jobs
Experience : 0 - 3 Years
Location : Kolkata
Also Read :
Salary : Rs 1,25,000 - 2,00,000 P.A
Job Description :
* Responsible for dealing with Customers
* Strong verbal communication skill
* Night shift as well as rotational shift
* Any graduate or undergraduates can apply.
* Class 12 pass candidates can apply.
* BTech can apply. (Civil ,Mechanical,Biotechnology, Chemical cannot apply).
* Education Criteria-Fresher & Experienced candidates (18-45 years of age)
* Graduates can apply.
* Candidates interested to work in Night shift & rotational shift in voice process can apply.
* Knowledge of basics of computer- MS Office(Word/Excel/Power Point) preferred
* CA, CS, M.Tech, MCA, B.Pharma, M.Pharma, B.Ed, LLB etc. (or equivalent) are NOT eligible
* Candidates pursuing any regular course or any of the above course are not eligible
* Candidates pursuing or completed Distance or Regular MBA/PGDM are not eligible
1. On the spot offer letter
2. Movement to Wipro Technologies after 24 months,subject to clear the IJP.
3. SEED PROGRAM (Pursue further studies from various leading institutes while working with the company)
4. 5 Days Working
5. Earn Incentives.
6. Free transport subjected to the process
7. Internet facility, ATM facility
8. Food Court
9. Excellent Growth Path
10. Medical facility
1) No registration fee/ no charges
2) Please carry your original ID proof, (otherwise you will not be allowed to enter Wipro premises)
3) Carry your resume and 2 passport size photographs
Recruitment Process :
Also Read :
Company Profile :
Wipro Limited (Western India Palm Refined Oils Limited or more recently, Western India Products Limited) is an Indian Information Technology Services corporation headquartered in Bangalore, India.
In 2013, Wipro demerged its non-IT businesses into a separate companies to bring in more focus on independent businesses. As of Dec 2015, Wipro's market capitalization was $45 Billion, making it one of India's largest publicly traded companies and seventh largest IT Corporation in the World.
The company was incorporated on 29 December 1945, in Mumbai by Mohamed Premji as 'Western India Palm Refined Oil Limited', later abbreviated to 'Wipro'. It was initially set up as a manufacturer of vegetable and refined oils in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India under the trade names of Kisan, Sunflower and Camel. The company logo still contains a sunflower to reflect products of the original business.
In 1966, after Mohamed Premji’s death, his son Azim Premji returned home from Stanford University and took over Wipro as its chairman at the age of 21.
During the 1970s and 1980s, the company shifted its focus to new business opportunities in the IT and computing industry, which was at a nascent stage in India at the time. On 7 June 1977, the name of the company changed from Western India Vegetable Products Limited, to Wipro Products Limited.
The year 1980 marked the arrival of Wipro in the IT domain. In 1982, the name was changed from Wipro Products Limited to Wipro Limited. Meanwhile, Wipro continued to expand in the consumer products domain with the launch of "Ralak" a tulsi-based family soap and "Wipro Jasmine", a toilet soap.
Apply Mode : Walk in
Also Read : This Week Walk in Drives
Walk In Date : 1st to 5th August 2016
Walk In Time : 11:00 AM to 03:00 PM
Walk In Venue :
Also Read : Wipro Upcoming Walk in Drives
Wipro Walkin Drive For Freshers On 1st to 5th August 2016 Reviewed by Ramesh Reddy on 00:31:00 Rating: