TCS Walkins Drive For Freshers/Exp On 1st to 3rd August 2016
TCS Conducting Walkin Dive for Freshers/Exp in Kolkata Locations. TCS Hiring for Content Writer Candidates on Willing and hard working candidates should be going to Walkin Interviews on schedule date and venue
TCS Walkins Drive For Freshers/Exp
Designation : Content Writer
No Of Positions : Multiple
Qualification : Any Graduates
Also Read : More Graduates Jobs
Experience : 1 - 4 Years
Location : Kolkata
Also Read :
Salary : As Per Industry
Job Description :
Required Skills and Specifications:
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Should have creative writing skills
* Good Inter personal skills.
* Must be Customer Centric.
* Must have an analytical bent of mind.
* Excellent knowledge of basic computer skills.
* Ability to take on stretch assignments and deliver under pressure.
* Must be patient motivated towards work.
NOT ELIGIBLE: MSC/MCA/BE/B.TECH/BCA
* Excellent ENGLISH communication skills are mandatory.
* Flexible towards shift
* Graduates through Open Universities/Correspondence graduates cannot apply.
* Minimum 15 years of regular education (10th + 12th + 3 years Graduation)
* Candidates should not have more than 2 years of gap in education/ Employement.
* Candidates who have attended the interview process with TCS BPS in the last 6 months will not be eligible.
Mandatory Requirements :
* NO EP NO.-NO INTERVIEW
* EPCN number is mandatory for eligibility of the interview
* Register your resume in the below URL and mention the EPCN number on your resume
(Please select India, go on experienced professionals and go to "create your profile for new users)
Candidate would need to carry a copy of the resume & 2 passport size Photograph with Original photo ID proof (Mandatory).
Recruitment Process :
Also Read :
Company Profile :
Tata Consultancy Services Limited (TCS) is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) service, consulting and business solutions company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is a subsidiary of the Tata Group and operates in 46 countries. TCS is one of the largest Indian companies by market capitalization ($80 billion). TCS is now placed among the ‘Big 4’ most valuable IT services brands worldwide. In 2015, TCS is ranked 64th overall in the Forbes World's Most Innovative Companies ranking, making it both the highest-ranked IT services company and the first Indian company. It is the world's 10th largest IT services provider, measured by the revenues. As of December 2015, it is ranked 10th on the Fortune India 500 list.
Tata Consultancy Services Limited was founded in 1968 by a division of Tata Sons Limited. Its early contracts included punched card services to sister company TISCO (now Tata Steel), working on an Inter-Branch Reconciliation System for the Central Bank of India, and providing bureau services to Unit Trust of India.
In 1975, TCS delivered an electronic depository and trading system called SECOM for the Swiss company SIS SegaInterSettle (deutsch); it also developed System X for the Canadian Depository System and automated the Johannesburg Stock Exchange. It associated with a Swiss partner, TKS Teknosoft, which it later acquired.
In 1980, TCS established India's first dedicated software research and development centre, the Tata Research Development and Design Centre (TRDDC) in Pune. In 1985, it established India's first client-dedicated offshore development centre, set up for clients Tandem. TCS later (1993) partnered with Canada-based software factory Integrity Software Corp, which TCS later acquired.
In anticipation of the Y2K bug and the launch of a unified European currency, Euro. Tata Consultancy Services created the factory model for Y2K conversion and developed software tools which automated the conversion process and enabled third-party developer and client implementation.
Apply Mode : Walk in
Also Read : This Week Walk in Drives
Walk In Date : 1st to 3rd August 2016
Walk In Time : 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Walk In Venue :
Tata Consultancy Services
9th Floor, Tower A1,
Unitech Infospace Gate 1,
New Town, Rajarhat, Kolkata
Reference : Shilpa Banerjee HR and EP Number(to be mentioned on resume)
Also Read : TCS Upcoming Walk in Drives
TCS Walkins Drive For Freshers/Exp On 1st to 3rd August 2016 Reviewed by Ramesh Reddy on 04:41:00 Rating: