SBICAP Securities Walkin Drive For Freshers On 1st to 2nd August 2016
SBICAP Securities Conducting Walkin Dive for Freshers in Mumbai Locations. SBICAP Securities Hiring for Derivatives Dealer Candidates on Willing and hard working candidates should be going to Walkin Interviews on schedule date and venue
SBICAP Securities Walkins Drive For Freshers
Qualification : Any Graduates
Also Read : More Graduates Jobs
Experience : 0 - 5 Years
Location : Mumbai
Also Read :
Salary : Rs 1,00,000 - 3,00,000 P.A
Job Description :
Key Deliverables / Accountabilities :
1. Ability to support dealers in achieving their KRAs in terms of turnover, revenue generation, client activation and retention.
2. Holding certifications for NISM Series VII and NISM Series VIII.
3. Capability to guide, motivate and groom the dealers in order to enhance their performance.
4. Keeping abreast of micro & macroeconomic indicators, global & domestic financial markets and impact on stock movements.
5. Ability to place trades through the terminal seamlessly and accurately on behalf of clients.
6. Competent enough to co-ordinate with various departments for prompt resolution of queries.
7. Ability to work in a team environment, to adapt to frequent task changes and work with various personalities smoothly.
8. Willing to handle routine tasks with strong multi-tasking abilities.
9. Effective communication and presentation skills.
Recruitment Process :
Also Read :
Company Profile :
SBI Capital Markets (SBICAPS) is an investment bank founded in August 1986. It is a wholly owned subsidiary and the investment banking arm of State Bank of India (SBI). Headquartered in Mumbai, SBICAP has 5 regional offices across India (Ahmedabad, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata and New Delhi), 2 branch offices (Pune and Guwahati) and 5 subsidiaries - SBICAP Securities Limited, SBICAP Trustee Company Limited, SBICAP Ventures Limited, SBICAP (UK) Limited and SBICAP (Singapore) Limited.
SBICAP also offers services in the areas of Equity Broking & Research, Security Agency & Debenture Trusteeship and Private Equity Investment & Asset Management through its wholly owned subsidiaries SBICAP Securities Limited, SBICAP Trustee Co. Ltd and SBICAP Ventures Limited, respectively.
In January 1997 the Asian Development Bank acquired a 13.84% equity stake in SBICAPS. This share was repurchased by State Bank of India in March 2010. In January 2006 SBICAP and the international investment banking group CLSA announced a two-year partnership to work on large joint deals in equity capital and mergers & acquisitions. In September 2006 SBI Caps announced that it had set up a $100 million venture fund in partnership with the venture capital division of SBI Holdings of Japan.
Apply Mode : Walk in
Also Read : This Week Walk in Drives
Walk In Date : 1st to 2nd August 2016
Walk In Time : 10:30 AM to 05:30 PM
Walk In Venue :
SBICAP Securities Ltd.,
Marathon Future X,
A Wing, 12th Floor,
N M Joshi Marg,
Lower Parel East,
Mumbai 400 013
Contact Person : Nelson K
Also Read : SBICAP Securities Upcoming Walk in Drives
SBICAP Securities Walkin Drive For Freshers On 1st to 2nd August 2016 Reviewed by Ramesh Reddy on 03:52:00 Rating: