Motorola Off Campus Drive For Freshers 3rd August 2016
Motorola Conducting Off Campus Dive for Freshers in Bangalore Locations. Motorola Hiring for Associate Software Engineer Candidates on Willing and hard working candidates should be going to Walkin Interviews on schedule date and venue
Motorola Off Campus Drive For Freshers
Designation : Associate Software Engineer
No Of Positions : Multiple
Qualification : BE, B.Tech
Also Read : More BE/B.Tech Jobs
Experience : 0 - 1 Years
Location : Bangalore
Also Read :
Salary : Rs 13,00,000 - 14,00,000 /- P.A
Job Description :
* As an Android Developer, you will develop applications primarily in Java and using the Android/Android Wear SDK.
* You would design and develop Android applications for smartphones and wearables for Motorola experiences encompassing these devices.
* You would also have the opportunity to build scalable, robust and extensible cloud services and applications that support the Motorola experiences on devices and wearables
* Experience with Android mobile application development is a plus
* Contribution to open source communities – Github / Meetup groups / etc is a plus
* Prototyping and publishing own apps on the Android App Store is a plus
* Experience with working on Android wearables is plus
* Experience with scrum based agile development model is a plus
* 2015/ 2016 batch BE/BTech (CS/IT/IS/EC)
* Excellent academics (atleast 80% or 8 CGPA)
* Product company experience/ offer
* Strong programming experience in Java/C++ is required
* Experience with software architecture and design patterns including object oriented design methodologies is desired.
* Strong problem solving skills
* Strong knowledge of data structures and algorithm
Recruitment Process :
Also Read :
Company Profile :
Motorola created the mobile communications industry. We invented most of the protocols and technologies that make mobile communications possible, including the first mobile phone, the first base station and pretty much everything else in between.
Motorola Mobility, owned by Lenovo, fuses innovative technology with human insights to create experiences that simplify, connect and enrich people's lives. Motorola exists to invent, build and deliver the best mobile devices on the planet improving the lives of millions of people.
Motorola's mission is to connect millions of people to the world’s information with mobile devices that don't compromise on quality, style and experiences.
For the past 88 years, Motorola’s engineers have thrived on invention; on finding new ways to solve problems to improve lives of millions of people around the world. Motorola, a company synonymous for quality, even invented the groundbreaking Six Sigma quality improvement process, which became a worldwide standard for excellence. Today, with many more industry first devices in the pipelines, the company continues to look for new opportunities to change people’s lives for the better through the magic of mobility.
At Motorola’s Bangalore Software R&D Engineering Center, we use our talent and passion to help the company to build worldclass products and experiences for our consumers on a foundation of Android, the world’s best mobile operating system. This is a strategic software center for Motorola outside of the USA, supporting our global software innovation & development in which different functional teams collaborate seamlessly. Motorolans in Bangalore are involved in developing applications & experiences, carrier branded solutions, cloud services solutions, connectivity and modem integration and platform & system integration; essentially on almost all the software components on the android mobile platform & ecosystem.
Apply Mode : Walk in
Also Read : This Week Off Campus Drives
Event Date : 3rd August 2016
Last Date : 30th July 2016
Apply Link : Click Here
Also Read : Motorola Upcoming Walk in Drives
Motorola Off Campus Drive For Freshers 3rd August 2016 Reviewed by Ramesh Reddy on 22:52:00 Rating: