Metro Cash and Carry Walkin Drive For Experience 27th to 28th July 2016
Metro Conducting Walkin Dive for Experience in Hyderabad Locations. Metro Hiring for Team Lead Human Resources Candidates on Willing and hard working candidates should be going to Walkin Interviews on schedule date and venue
Metro Walkins Drive For Experience
Designation : Team Lead Human Resources
No Of Positions : Multiple
Qualification : Any Graduates
Also Read : More Graduates Jobs
Experience : 1 - 4 Years
Location : Hyderabad
Also Read :
Salary : Rs 2,50,000 - 3,50,000 P.A
Job Description :
1. Process all recruitment requests in an effective and efficient manner.
2. Formulation & Implementation of Induction process Seamless functioning of Payroll process.
3. Manpower Planning.
4. Employee Retention.
5. Providing necessary inputs for Reviewing and Upgrading Personal Policies, HR Manuals, Employee Manuals at Regular Intervals.
6. Responsible for Maintaining Discipline and Managing Misconducts, Grievance handling.
7. Well versed with statutory and social compliance and acts
8. Responsible for Monitoring Performance Appraisal System and reviewing the performance of employees to motivate them for better productivity.
9. Interacting with contractors and suppliers and negotiate their terms of services.
10. Innovative HR practices and information through market intelligence.
Recruitment Process :
Desired Candidate Profile :
* We have a Team Lead - HR vacancy at our store at Shamshabad.
* Looking for a male candidate who is fluent in local language Telugu along with English and Hindi.
* Work timings 9am - 6pm with 6 days working culture.
* Candidates who are confident of working in a challenging environment may only apply for this role.
Also Read :
Company Profile :
METRO Cash & Carry is an international self-service wholesaler. It operates across Europe and in some countries of Asia and Northern Africa. It is the largest sales division of the German trade and retail giant Metro AG.
METRO Cash & Carry is different from B2C retail chains (such as Walmart, Carrefour or Tesco) in that its business concept is targeted towards professional customers rather than end consumers. The cash-and-carry concept is based around self-service and bulk buying. METRO Cash & Carry serves to registered customers only. Core customer groups are hotels, restaurants, caterers, traders and other business professionals.
Metro Cash and Carry opened its first wholesale center in the city Lahore on October 31, 2007. Second store was opened in the Pakistan's capital Islamabad on April 3, 2008. The year 2009 marked the opening of three more Metro Cash and Carry centers in Lahore, Karachi, and Faisalabad, bringing the total number of stores at 5. In 2012, with the merger of Makro into the brand, the total number of METRO stores in Pakistan stands at 10.
Apply Mode : Walk in
Also Read : This Week Walk in Drives
Walk In Date : 27th to 28th July 2016
Walk In Time : 09:00 AM to 06:00 PM
Walk In Venue :
METRO Cash & Carry India Pvt Ltd.
Door No : 5-7-71/4/1,
Survey no. 133 to 140,
Contact number: +91 (040) 2349 6129 , 9000773693
Also Read : Metro Upcoming Walk in Drives
Metro Cash and Carry Walkin Drive For Experience 27th to 28th July 2016 Reviewed by Ramesh Reddy on 22:14:00 Rating: