Kotak Mahindra Bank Walkin Drive For Freshers On 27th July 2016
Kotak Mahindra Old Mutual Life Insurance Ltd. Conducting Walkin Dive for Freshers in Mumbai Locations. Kotak Mahindra Old Mutual Life Insurance Ltd. Hiring for Business Analyst Candidates on Willing and hard working candidates should be going to Walkin Interviews on schedule date and venue
Kotak Mahindra Old Mutual Life Insurance Walkins Drive For Freshers
Designation : Business Analyst
No Of Positions : 4
Qualification : Any Graduates
Also Read : More Graduates Jobs
Experience : 0 - 1 Years
Location : Mumbai
Also Read :
Salary : As Per Industry
Job Description :
Greetings from Kotak Life Insurance!!
Here is your chance to work with one of the leading Private Life Insurance Company
* To prepare BRD (Business Requirement Document) for projects and manual test cases and execute test cases on the basis of BRD
* Completing multiple projects within the defined timelines
* Coordinating with IT / vendors for their project deliveries.
Timings of the job would be normal shift
Eligibility Criteria :
* Candidates should be first class BSc (IT) / MSc (IT) /MCA graduate with a certified software testing course
* Should be able to write and execute manual test cases independently basis the requirement document
* Should be aggressive and take responsibility of completing multiple projects within defined timelines
* Should be able to liaise with IT / vendors for their project deliveries.
* Should have good oral and written communication skills
* Only male candidates located in Western line are required
* Qualification gaps would not be preferred
Kindly carry your updated resume.
Recruitment Process :
Also Read :
Company Profile :
Kotak Mahindra Old Mutual Life Insurance Ltd.
Kotak Mahindra Old Mutual Life Insurance Limited is a joint venture between Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd., and Old Mutual plc. It is a company offering Life Insurance products, is one of Indiaï¿½s premier & growing insurance company employing over 1000 people, across various offices in India.
We aim to achieve a balance between what our people want as individuals and what the organization expects of them.
At KMOM, we understand that our client servicing depends upon our people. That makes our people our greatest asset. To encourage our people excel, we encourage an open door policy across all levels and our people's contribution on a wide range of office matters from client service to professional. Opportunities to provide input empower us all to grow both professionally and personally. The company encourages training within the work environment, while providing staff with every opportunity to 'upskill' and advance their career prospects.
Apply Mode : Walk in
Also Read : This Week Walk in Drives
Walk In Date : 27th July 2016
Walk In Time : 11:00 AM to 5 :00 PM
Walk In Venue :
Off W.E. Highway,
General A K Vaidya Marg,
Contact Person : Sumedha Dujari
Also Read : Kotak Mahindra Bank Upcoming Walk in Drives
Kotak Mahindra Bank Walkin Drive For Freshers On 27th July 2016 Reviewed by Ramesh Reddy on 21:37:00 Rating: