Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) Direct Recruitment 2016
Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) has released Notification Regrading ISRO Direct Recruitment 2016 . Indian Space Research Organization has released a job notification about ISRO Recruitment 2016. Organization is looking for talented individuals to fill up jobs openings of Continuous Airworthiness Manager (CAM) post. Interested individuals should forward their application through proper channel. Stay in touch with us to get latest updates about ISRO Recruitment 2017 shortly.The Details of Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) latest jobs alert Employment News, Careers, Vacancy, Syllabus, Interview Date, Interview Time, Admit Card, call Letter, Result, Merit List, etc.., Get more updates from www.freshersjobsway.in
Indian Space Research Organisation Direct Recruitment
For Indian Space Research Organization Jobs, aspirants are required to possess Engineering Degree in Aeronautical/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Avionics with minimum aggregate of 65% marks with n AME license issued by DGCA, 10 years of Aviation experience and worked as CAM.
Also Read :
Age Limit :
There is no age limit. Retired persons also can apply for this recruitment.
Pay Scale :
1. Selected job seekers will be paid Rs. 55,000 – 75,000 per month as salary from selection panel of organization.
2. Aspirants may also admissible for other allowances lie DA, HRA, Medical Allowances and accommodation etc from organization.
Selection Process :
Job hunters will be shortlisted for ISRO Vacancy on basis of Qualifications/ eligibility criteria. Selected candidates will be called for Personal Interview at NRSC, Hyderabad. Call‐letters for Interview shall be sent by e‐mail/ Speed Post to selected aspirants.
Also Read : Exam Preparation Tips
Application Fee :
Application Fee Go To Detailed Official Notification.
How to Apply :
1. First candidates have to go to official website Indian Space Research Organization that is isro.gov.in.
2. Select “Careers” link available on bottom of home page.
3. Choose link ‘Recruitment for the position of Continuous Airworthiness Manager (CAM)’.
4. Now select link ‘Recruitment Advertisement’.
5. Read all information carefully and download format of application form.
6. Now fill your application with correct details.
7. Affix a recent passport size photo on application form.
8. Attach all documents related to proof of age, educational qualification, experience, caste etc. along with the applications form.
9. Complete application should reach to the address stated below till last date that is 16th August 2016.
See More : Hyderabad Jobs
Administrative Officer (Recruitment),
National Remote Sensing Centre,
Department of Space,
Indian Space Research Organization,
Hyderabad – 500037
Important Dates to Remember :
Last date to apply: 16th August 2016
You may get other details about Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) a Direct Recruitment 2016 through this Official Notification.Interested aspirants can stay connected with web portal to achieve latest updates for Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO).
Also Read : Upcoming ISRO Notifications
Related Jobs :
About ISRO :
The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO, /ˈɪsroʊ/; Hindi: भारतीय अंतरिक्ष अनुसंधान संगठन; IAST: Bhāratiya Antarikṣa Anusaṃdhān Sangaṭhan; इसरो), is the space agency of the Indian government headquartered in the city of Bengaluru. Its vision is to "harness space technology for national development, while pursuing space science research and planetary exploration".
Formed in 1969, ISRO superseded the erstwhile Indian National Committee for Space Research (INCOSPAR) established in 1962 by the efforts of independent India's first Prime Minister, Jawaharlal Nehru, and his close aide and scientist Vikram Sarabhai. The establishment of ISRO thus institutionalised space activities in India. It is managed by the Department of Space, which reports to the Prime Minister of India.
Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) Direct Recruitment 2016 Reviewed by Ramesh Reddy on 03:58:00 Rating: