IBM Walkin Drive For Freshers On 1st to 6th August 2016
IBM Conducting Walkin Dive for Freshers in Hyderabad Locations. IBM Hiring for Technical Support Associate Candidates on Willing and hard working candidates should be going to Walkin Interviews on schedule date and venue
IBM Walkins Drive For Freshers
Designation : Technical Support Associate
Qualification : Any Graduates
Also Read : More Graduates Jobs
Experience : 0 - 4 Years
Location : Hyderabad
Also Read :
Salary : As Per Industry
Job Description :
* Candidate will be involved in Providing Voice & E-Mail Technical Help Desk Services support to IBM Internal End Users and External Commercial Account End Users across North America, EMEA & AP.
* Candidate require you to handle inbound calls / emails / chats regarding technical issues for end users.
Shifts will be 24x7 in nature and can vary depending on geographies supported
* Bachelor's Degree
* Proficient knowledge in Connectivity troubleshooting, TCP/IP, Dial-up, Token Ring, Ethernet, LAN/WAN
* Proficient knowledge in Understanding of operating systems, Windows 2000/NT/XP configuration options and troubleshooting
* English: Fluent
* Updated Resume
* Copy of this Job Posting
* Photo Id proof (PAN Card or Passport or Voter's Card or Driving License or Adhar card) - Original
* Highest Qualification Mark Sheets - Soft copy
* Offer Letter / Relieving letter - for experienced candidates - Soft copy.
Recruitment Process :
Also Read :
Company Profile :
International Business Machines Corporation (commonly referred to as IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with corporate headquarters in Armonk, New York. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware and software and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.
The company originated in 1911 as the Computing-Tabulating-Recording Company (CTR) through the consolidation of The Tabulating Machine Company, the International Time Recording Company, the Computing Scale Company and the Bundy Manufacturing Company. CTR was renamed "International Business Machines" in 1924, a name which Thomas J. Watson first used for a CTR Canadian subsidiary. The initialism "IBM" followed. In 1949, Watson created IBM World Trade Corporation, a subsidiary of IBM focused on foreign operations. Securities analysts nicknamed the company Big Blue for its size and common use of the color in products, packaging and its logo.
In 2012, Fortune ranked IBM the second largest U.S. firm in terms of number of employees (435,000 worldwide), the fourth largest in terms of market capitalization, the ninth most profitable, and the nineteenth largest firm in terms of revenue. Globally, the company was ranked the 31st largest in terms of revenue by Forbes for 2011. Other rankings for 2011/2012 include №1 company for leaders (Fortune), №1 green company in the United States (Newsweek), №2 best global brand (Interbrand), №2 most respected company (Barron's), №5 most admired company (Fortune), and №18 most innovative company (Fast Company).
Apply Mode : Walk in
Also Read : This Week Walk in Drives
Walk In Date : 1st to 6th August 2016
Walk In Time : 11:00 AM to 03:00 PM
Walk In Venue :
IBM India Pvt. Ltd
Survey No 64,
APIIC Software Layout,
Raheja IT Park,
Phase 2, Madhapur,
Hyderabad, Telangana 500081
Contact Person : Padmaja
Also Read : IBM Upcoming Walk in Drives
IBM Walkin Drive For Freshers On 1st to 6th August 2016 Reviewed by Ramesh Reddy on 19:30:00 Rating: