DigiCaptions India Walkin Drive For Freshers On 30th July 2016
DigiCaptions India Conducting Walkin Dive for Freshers in Bangalore Locations. DigiCaptions India Hiring for Asset Specialist Candidates on Willing and hard working candidates should be going to Walkin Interviews on schedule date and venue
DigiCaptions India Walkins Drive For Freshers
Designation : Asset Specialist
No Of Positions : Multiple
Qualification : Any Graduates
Also Read : More Graduates Jobs
Experience : 0 - 2 Years
Location : Bangalore
Also Read :
Salary : As Per Industry
Job Description :
Primary Responsibilities :
* Will accurately log the metadata of incoming and outgoing digital files and of tapes and/or videos into the Deluxe inventory system in a timely manner.
* Will ensure that all files are accurately available on the database at specific server locations depending on the workflow in a timely manner
* Will provide accurate and timely database entries, updating database video page and e-mail correspondences.
* Will ship various types of files through various means of sending files electronically (i.e. Aspera, WAM!NET, FTP) at 100% accuracy
* Will be responsible for the security of various incoming digital files and physical media processed and stored In the vault.
* Individual will deal directly with employees in every DDS department. All other areas within the DDS process will use the information organized by this individual, and this information will have a direct affect on how work is scheduled.
* Will learn and keep up-to-date on all work instructions, Vault security procedures a policies
* Will perform other administrative duties as assigned, such as copying documents, copying CDs, filing, archiving of CDs and/or tapes.
Must have 6 mos. 2 years of experience (freshers also welcome) in A/V post production environment.
Familiarity with video frame rates (PAL, NTSC NDF, and NTSC DF) is required.
Familiarity with MAC and Windows operating systems is required.
Familiarity with various types of digital assets (i.e. ProRes, Mezzanine) is required.
Familiarity with the different types of Tape Based Media (i.e. DBC, HDCAMSR) a plus
Must have demonstrated ability to multi-task.
Must have a professional attitude and the ability to work cooperatively with co-workers.
Must be able to take and follow directions from department supervisor.
Strong organization, communication (verbal and written), and computer skills.
Superior attention to detail and must be very patient
Customer services experience a pus
Recruitment Process :
Also Read :
Company Profile :
Digicaptions India Pvt Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of Deluxe Media (Deluxe). Deluxe is a leading supplier of DVD, Blu-ray, BD Live, and digital distribution post production services, including subtitling and localization, video compression, encoding, authoring, menu design, bonus content production, audio, and network services. We provide theatrical dubbing services, as well as point-of-purchase creative displays. Deluxe is a global company with presence in 6 countries. Our clients include the major Hollywood studios as well as a growing number of on-line retailers.
Apply Mode : Walk in
Also Read : This Week Walk in Drives
Walk In Date : 30th July 2016
Walk In Time : 09:00 AM
Walk In Venue :
DigiCaptions India Private Limited
Embassy Golf Links Business Park
Pebble Beach - Block B, 1st Floor
Off Intermediate Ring Road, Domlur
Bangalore 560071, INDIA
Also Read : DigiCaptions India Upcoming Walk in Drives
DigiCaptions India Walkin Drive For Freshers On 30th July 2016 Reviewed by Ramesh Reddy on 03:42:00 Rating: