Amazon Walkin Drive For Freshers On 4th to 9th July 2016
Amazon Conducting Walkin Dive for freshers in Hyderabad Locations. Amazon Hiring for Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical) Candidates on Willing and hard working candidates should be going to Walkin Interviews on schedule date and venue
Amazon Walkins Drive For Freshers
Designation : Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Also Read : More Graduates Jobs
Experience : 0 - 5 Years
Location : Hyderabad
Also Read : Upcoming Hyderabad Walkin Drives
Salary : INR 2,75,000 - 4,00,000 P.A. Transport, Night Shift Allowance, Over Time Benefits, Sodexo meal vouchers, Performance Incentives (if applicable)
Industry: Internet / Ecommerce
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Job Description :
Amazon.com strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. The Seller Support team acts as the primary interface between Amazon and our 3rd party sellers. We obsess over providing world class support to 3rd party Sellers on the Amazon platform. We strive to predict the Seller's needs before they recognize they may need our support, create innovative self-help tools, and provide solutions to help our partners better serve their customers.
The role of the Seller Support Associate provides candidates with an opportunity to join a diverse, multicultural team with direct partnerships across 11 worldwide locations. Amazon and Seller Support pride ourselves on growing talent and leadership from within, the Seller Support Associate role is an exciting entry point into an organisation with endless career opportunities. Candidates should expect to spend their initial 12-18 months learning the Seller Support business, perfecting their technical skills and customer advocacy as well as learning new skills such as mentorship, coaching, negotiation, process improvement and account management as they identify the next step in their career path with Amazon. Historically Seller Support Associates have progressed their careers with Amazon in areas such as editorial, data analysis, workflow & capacity planning and training as well as leadership roles i.e. team leads, supervisors and managers.
Position Description: Seller Support Associate :
LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS (ENGLISH)
SHIFT REQUIREMENTS (24/7)
Summary of Responsibilities :
1. Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication.
2. Provides prompt and efficient service to Amazon Sellers and Merchants including the appropriate escalation of Sellers issues.
3. Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
4. Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
5. Contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed.
6. Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
7. Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions.
8. Liaise with other departments such as Customer Service, Merchant Investigations, or Payments teams as required to resolve Sellers issues and questions.
Ideal Candidate Profile :
High energy, solution focused with a passion for customer service. The ideal candidate will demonstrate keen logical thinking and analytical skills, with the ability to understand and empathize with sellers. Willingness to work to high performance targets as well as an inquisitive and improvement based approach to work are critical competencies for this role. The Seller Support Associate demonstrates end to end ownership of every seller interaction and couples this with proactive problem solving to provide exceptional support to sellers.
Education, Experience and Skills :
* Education: 3rd level qualification Graduation
* Language: English proficiency
* 6 + months experience within a customer service /contact centre environment would be an advantage
* Demonstrated desire to expand skills into new areas.
* Technical (Computers & Internet) savvy is required. Desired skill-sets include MS Office Application Excel and Internet Explorer / Mozilla Firefox
* Business acumen in areas of e-commerce and retail is advantageous
* Process improvement awareness and experience
* Enthusiasm and strong self-motivation.
* Strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility.
* Ability to embrace constant change with flexibility and good grace.
* Demonstrate appropriate sense of urgency and adaptability in response to changing business needs
* Demonstrates effective communication, composure, and professional attitude
* Exemplary performance record, particularly with regard to quality & productivity
Recruitment Process :
Also Read : The Value or Importance of a Job Interview
Desired Profile :
PG - Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate - Any Doctorate - Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
Company Profile :Amazon.com strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon's evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company's DNA. The world's brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
The company was founded in 1994, spurred by what Bezos called his "regret minimization framework," which described his efforts to fend off any regrets for not participating sooner in the Internet business boom during that time. In 1994, Bezos left his employment as vice-president of D. E. Shaw & Co., a Wall Street firm, and moved to Seattle. He began to work on a business plan for what would eventually become Amazon.com.
Jeff Bezos incorporated the company as "Cadabra" on July 5, 1994. Bezos changed the name to Amazon a year later after a lawyer misheard its original name as "cadaver". The company went online as Amazon.com in 1995.
Bezos selected the name Amazon by looking through the dictionary, and settled on "Amazon" because it was a place that was "exotic and different" just as he planned for his store to be; the Amazon river, he noted was by far the "biggest" river in the world, and he planned to make his store the biggest in the world. Bezos placed a premium on his head start in building a brand, telling a reporter, "There's nothing about our model that can't be copied over time. But you know, McDonald's got copied. And it still built a huge, multibillion-dollar company. A lot of it comes down to the brand name. Brand names are more important online than they are in the physical world." Additionally, a name beginning with "A" was preferential due to the probability it would occur at the top of any list that was alphabetized.
Apply Mode : Walk in
Also Read : This Week Walk in Drives
Walk In Date : 4th to 9th July 2016
Walk In Time : 10:00 AM to 3.00 PM
Walk In Venue :Amazon Development Centre India Private Limited,
Building No: 9, 10th floor,
Mind Space IT Raheja Park,
Also Read : Amazon Upcoming Walk in Drives
Amazon Walkin Drive For Freshers On 4th to 9th July 2016 Reviewed by Ramesh Reddy on 02:33:00 Rating: